Jump to content

Featured Replies

I remember that Infant Sorrow song from a Re:LOADED contest and was so taken aback that it was a Lex entry :lol: that was... a choice. At least you can look back and laugh about it now haha. Your cheap choices from back in the day were fairly good, 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is of course a classic and 'Up' is The Saturdays' best song!
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg Felix Cartal :wub: definitely not one of my faves of his but he’s one of my favourite artists rn
I have vaguely fond memories of the Polly Scattergood and Felix Cartal songs x
  • Author

 

So both of these songs are evocative of a certain kind of culture and landscape, Frozen Silence about the chilly mountains of Northern Europe and The Blow conjoures up images of the urban centres of the middle east. I think both of these had their fans but only did "not terribly" in the grand scheme of things. I'm a little salty that they were slept on a bit but I guess I'm accepting of the fact that not everybody's as big into the "world pop" vibe as I am so I'm not devastated or anything.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.