November 30, 20178 yr No More Ahead of their UK debut performance on Saturday night on The X Factor, PRETTYMUCH are releasing their new single No More at midnight, featuring French Montana who continues his mission to collaborate with literally everyone this year. It's ~out there~ now, I think Open Arms stood a bigger chance of taking off really but this could lend itself to a pretty good performance!
December 1, 20178 yr 4 singles in what 3 months? Stop making them happen, Simon. They're not going to happen.
December 1, 20178 yr Official audio: jSh3FFKFH_g Quite addicted :wub: 4 singles in what 3 months? Stop making them happen, Simon. They're not going to happen. In all fairness, none have been given much of a push so far it seems - certainly not as far as the UK is concerned. Very few artists seem to smash straight out of the blocks nowadays.
December 1, 20178 yr This is giving me 5th Harmony vibes, aka not showing the group really 'harmonising' and acting as soloists
December 2, 20178 yr Just saw their XF performance... I actually lowkey loved this song :ph34r: It's so noughties, but I love it!!
December 2, 20178 yr I found the staging of the performance quite odd but otherwise it was great!! The song is their most instant to date too :wub:
December 2, 20178 yr that cover artwork is dreadful - they're pretty much going for the current trend of artwork (i.e. havana, maggie's obsessed etc. that borrows from trends from years ago) but miss the mark.
December 3, 20178 yr I love this <3 Like a male Fifth Harmony song lmao, i'm shocked some are hating it so passionately ;o
December 3, 20178 yr They lipped the majority of the performance, right? :/Aaaand? :lol: People focus far too much on miming nowadays. I'd understand if it was a ballad sang on stools or something, but as long as they balance one or the other, I really don't care and don't see why others do too :lol: If they sing live as well as giving a performance, then bonus. But it's really not as important as people make out. --- I agree with Bal and Jack! It's very much a Fifth Harmony song with beginning *NSync performance levels for me. So good :wub:
Create an account or sign in to comment