Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

 

01 Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) NEW ENTRY // 1wk

02 George Ezra – Shotgun DOWN 1 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1-2) 9 n/c wks

03 Charli XCX – Focus NEW ENTRY // 1wk

04 Francesca Michielin – Tropicale NON-MOVER (4-4-3 6-10-13-12-11-19-26-33-xx-5-4-4) // 13 n/c wks

05 Demi Lovato – Sober UP 2 (7-5) // 2wks

 

06 grandson – Stick Up DOWN 4 (1-2-6) // 3wks

07 MNEK & Hailee Steinfeld – Colour DOWN 4 (1-1-2-3-7) // 5wks

08 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6-8) // 10wks

09 Lucas & Steve ft. Brandy – I Could Be Wrong DOWN 4 (23-11-5-9) // 4wks

10 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You UP 5 (15-10) // 2wks

 

11 Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes NEW ENTRY // 1wk

12 Eureka – The Big Girl NEW ENTRY // 1wk

13 BLACKPINK – DDU-DU DDU-DU DOWN 1 (16-12-13) // 3wks

14 Aja ft. Mitch Ferrino – Brujeria DOWN 3 (11-2-3-4-5-7-11-14) // 8wks

15 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 5 (2-3-4-6-8-10-15) // 7wks

 

16 Tove Lo ft. Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Elliphant & ALMA – Bitches DOWN 8 (2-3-8-16) // 4wks

17 Ella Mai – Boo’d Up UP 4 (38-30-21-17) // 4wks

18 Childish Gambino – This Is America DOWN 5 (2-3-5-6-9-10-13-18) // 8wks

19 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring DOWN 10 (9-19) // 2wks

20 RuPaul ft. Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American DOWN 6 (6-14-20) // 3wks

 

21 Shawn Mendes – Nervous DOWN 4 (6-7-10-13-17-21) // 6wks

22 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood DOWN 6 (13-12-16-22) // 4wks

23 Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love DOWN 5 (1-1-2-2-3-4-3-3-5-7-9-11-14-18-23) // 15wks

24 grandson – Thoughts & Prayers DOWN 5 (3-4-4-8-13-15-19-24) // 9wks

25 George Ezra – Paradise DOWN 5 (19-16-12-10-2-2-3-3-4-5-7-8-4-5-9-12-14-18-20-25) // 20wks

 

26 Charli XCX – No Angel NEW ENTRY // 1wk

27 Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never UP 4 (3-4-6-9-13-19-26-31-27) // 9wks

28 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 2 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26-28) // 14wks

29 Kacey Musgraves – Slow Burn DOWN 4 (1-2-4-6-9-10-12-15-16-18-21-25-29) // 13wks

30 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo – I’m Vanjie DOWN 8 (22-30) // 2wks

 

31 Netta – Toy DOWN 7 (1-2-4-4-5-9-11-13-1-4-8-12-17-20-24-31) // 16wks

32 Eleni Foureira – Fuego DOWN 9 (3-2-4-3-5-10-14-3-2-6-9-15-17-23-32)

33 Jorja Smith – Blue Lights DOWN 5 (33-35-xx-13-10-12-16-19-28-33)

34 Blair St. Clair – Call My Life NEW ENTRY // 1wk

35 Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled – Dinero DOWN 8 (9-12-16-19-23-27-35) // 7wks

 

36 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30-36)

37 5 Seconds Of Summer – Valentine DOWN 5 (32-37)

38 Years & Years – All For You NEW ENTRY // 1wk

39 Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma I Made It NEW ENTRY // 1wk

40 Shawn Mendes – In My Blood DOWN 6 (2-4-4-6-8-10-12-15-19-22-24-29-34-40) // 14wks

 

PATD_PFTW.jpg

 

01 Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked NEW ENTRY // 1wk

02 Blair St. Clair – Call My Life NEW ENTRY // 1wk

03 Courtney Barnett – Tell Me How You Really Feel NEW ENTRY // 1wk

04 George Ezra – Staying At Tamara’s DOWN 3 (8-5-4-6-9-7-1-4) // 8wks

05 Kacey Musgraves – Golden Hour NON-MOVER (1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-2-3-4-5-5) // 13wks

 

06 Lykke Li – so sad so sexy DOWN 4 (1-2-2-6) // 4wks

07 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood DOWN 4 (3-7) // 2wks

08 Francesca Michielin – 2640 DOWN 2 (1-1-1-2-2-4-4-6-7-8-9-3-5-6-8-9-8-7-9-5-6-8) // 22wks

09 SOPHIE – Oil Of Every Pearl’s Un-Insides DOWN 5 (1-4-9) // 3wks

10 Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes DOWN 3 (1-3-4-7-10) // 5wks

  • Replies 6
  • Views 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I'll put this reply from last week in here as I didn't want to bump my old chart the day the new one goes up :lol:

 

Hey Liam!

 

01 George Ezra – Shotgun UP 8 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1) // 9 n/c wks it's taken me absolute ages to actually get into this and now I love it.

06 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6) // 9wks :wub: Sublime!

07 Demi Lovato – Sober NEW ENTRY // 1wk Not one of her best unfortunately.

09 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring NEW ENTRY // 1wk

10 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 2 (2-3-4-6-8-10) // 6wks :wub: I absurdly adore this!

15 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You NEW ENTRY // 1wk This is another song that took ages to grow on me. it's fab now though.

18 Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love DOWN 4 (1-1-2-2-3-4-3-3-5-7-9-11-14-18) // 14wks

26 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 1 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26) // 13wks

27 Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled – Dinero DOWN 4 (9-12-16-19-23-27) // 6wks

30 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30) // 3wks

36 All Saints – Love Lasts Forever DOWN 9 (22-27-36) // 3wks

39 Jess Glynne – I’ll Be There DOWN 7 (29-32-39) // 3wks :wub: A shame you don't seem to be enjoying this too much!

 

good chart :jump:

Heyy

 

SHotgun is fab *.*

I do enjoy I'll be There or it wouldn't be there it's just not quite *amazing* :P

Hey there LiLi :hi:

 

Wow at Panic! At The Disco invasion *.* I'm still yet to check out anything from this era but I'm finally going to change that this week, so many people on here seem to be loving their new stuff! That aside, I'm stanning the inclusions of 'Focus' and 'All For You' this week :heart: 'Focus' really could become my favourite Charli song I think, it's so incredibly fresh and has great replay value despite it being quite repetitive. As for Years & Years, I was disappointed in 'If You're Over Me' so hooray for 'All For You' luring me back into this era, what a brilliant release from them!

 

Great stuff ^_^

Hey Liam! :hi:

 

 

02 George Ezra – Shotgun DOWN 1 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1-2) 9 n/c wks :bop: :music:

03 Charli XCX – Focus NEW ENTRY // 1wk

05 Demi Lovato – Sober UP 2 (7-5) // 2wks

07 MNEK & Hailee Steinfeld – Colour DOWN 4 (1-1-2-3-7) // 5wks Ooooooooo this is a BOP and a half 👌

08 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6-8) // 10wks I think this is wearing on me now.

10 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You UP 5 (15-10) // 2wks This is an absolute bop! I can't deny it any longer.

15 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 5 (2-3-4-6-8-10-15) // 7wks :music: I am in the minority in that this is up there with Symphony which is much better than Rather Be. mhmm.

19 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring DOWN 10 (9-19) // 2wks

20 RuPaul ft. Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American DOWN 6 (6-14-20) // 3wks

23 Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love DOWN 5 (1-1-2-2-3-4-3-3-5-7-9-11-14-18-23) // 15wks

26 Charli XCX – No Angel NEW ENTRY // 1wk

28 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 2 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26-28) // 14wks

29 Kacey Musgraves – Slow Burn DOWN 4 (1-2-4-6-9-10-12-15-16-18-21-25-29) // 13wks

35 Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled – Dinero DOWN 8 (9-12-16-19-23-27-35) // 7wks :bop: This is fab!

36 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30-36)

38 Years & Years – All For You NEW ENTRY // 1wk :wub: Much better than last most recent output from this era. After their last Era I thought they were gonna be fantastic but I just feel so let down.

 

fantastic chart :jump:

  • Author
Hey there LiLi :hi:

 

Wow at Panic! At The Disco invasion *.* I'm still yet to check out anything from this era but I'm finally going to change that this week, so many people on here seem to be loving their new stuff! That aside, I'm stanning the inclusions of 'Focus' and 'All For You' this week :heart: 'Focus' really could become my favourite Charli song I think, it's so incredibly fresh and has great replay value despite it being quite repetitive. As for Years & Years, I was disappointed in 'If You're Over Me' so hooray for 'All For You' luring me back into this era, what a brilliant release from them!

 

Great stuff ^_^

Thanks Jade!

 

Their album is brilliant, if you like any of the singles you'll probably like it as its quite cohesive despite being a bit varied! Agreed on Focus, I'm not sure it's quite up with Nuclear Seasons which is a 15/10 but it's definitely a good sign that her next album (if this is for it and we ever get it...) will be v v good! All For You is definitely the best from the era so far as I haven't heard the album yet.

 

Hey Liam! :hi:

02 George Ezra – Shotgun DOWN 1 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1-2) 9 n/c wks :bop: :music:

03 Charli XCX – Focus NEW ENTRY // 1wk

05 Demi Lovato – Sober UP 2 (7-5) // 2wks

07 MNEK & Hailee Steinfeld – Colour DOWN 4 (1-1-2-3-7) // 5wks Ooooooooo this is a BOP and a half 👌

08 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6-8) // 10wks I think this is wearing on me now.

10 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You UP 5 (15-10) // 2wks This is an absolute bop! I can't deny it any longer.

15 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 5 (2-3-4-6-8-10-15) // 7wks :music: I am in the minority in that this is up there with Symphony which is much better than Rather Be. mhmm.

19 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring DOWN 10 (9-19) // 2wks

20 RuPaul ft. Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American DOWN 6 (6-14-20) // 3wks

23 Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love DOWN 5 (1-1-2-2-3-4-3-3-5-7-9-11-14-18-23) // 15wks

26 Charli XCX – No Angel NEW ENTRY // 1wk

28 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 2 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26-28) // 14wks

29 Kacey Musgraves – Slow Burn DOWN 4 (1-2-4-6-9-10-12-15-16-18-21-25-29) // 13wks

35 Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled – Dinero DOWN 8 (9-12-16-19-23-27-35) // 7wks :bop: This is fab!

36 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30-36)

38 Years & Years – All For You NEW ENTRY // 1wk :wub: Much better than last most recent output from this era. After their last Era I thought they were gonna be fantastic but I just feel so let down.

 

fantastic chart :jump:

Thanks James!

 

NTLTC is still song of the year tbh i'll never tire <3

Symphony will neverrrr be beaten for Clean Bandit :wub:

I like everything from Y&Y so far but I agree nothing is touching King, Shine, Take Shelter and Eyes Shut :/

 

Hello Liam!

Nice selections of songs from your chart!

Here are the ones that I enjoy:

01 Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) NEW ENTRY // 1wk My favourite song from their new album in my opinion!

02 George Ezra – Shotgun DOWN 1 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1-2) 9 n/c wks My current #1, happy to see it here!

04 Francesca Michielin – Tropicale NON-MOVER (4-4-3 6-10-13-12-11-19-26-33-xx-5-4-4) // 13 n/c wks Woo-hoo! Nice to see someone who also knows and likes this song!

07 MNEK & Hailee Steinfeld – Colour DOWN 4 (1-1-2-3-7) // 5wks Great collaboration between 2 artists who I like personally!

08 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6-8) // 10wks

10 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You UP 5 (15-10) // 2wks

11 Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes NEW ENTRY // 1wk

15 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 5 (2-3-4-6-8-10-15) // 7wks

17 Ella Mai – Boo’d Up UP 4 (38-30-21-17) // 4wks Very happy to see this here, I like hearing this in the summer weeks!

18 Childish Gambino – This Is America DOWN 5 (2-3-5-6-9-10-13-18) // 8wks

19 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring DOWN 10 (9-19) // 2wks

21 Shawn Mendes – Nervous DOWN 4 (6-7-10-13-17-21) // 6wks

22 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood DOWN 6 (13-12-16-22) // 4wks

25 George Ezra – Paradise DOWN 5 (19-16-12-10-2-2-3-3-4-5-7-8-4-5-9-12-14-18-20-25) // 20wks

28 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 2 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26-28) // 14wks

31 Netta – Toy DOWN 7 (1-2-4-4-5-9-11-13-1-4-8-12-17-20-24-31) // 16wks

32 average cypriot singer – Fuego DOWN 9 (3-2-4-3-5-10-14-3-2-6-9-15-17-23-32)

33 Jorja Smith – Blue Lights DOWN 5 (33-35-xx-13-10-12-16-19-28-33)

36 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30-36)

37 5 Seconds Of Summer – Valentine DOWN 5 (32-37)

38 Years & Years – All For You NEW ENTRY // 1wk

40 Shawn Mendes – In My Blood DOWN 6 (2-4-4-6-8-10-12-15-19-22-24-29-34-40) // 14wks

Great chart!

  • Author
Hello Liam!

Nice selections of songs from your chart!

Here are the ones that I enjoy:

01 Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) NEW ENTRY // 1wk My favourite song from their new album in my opinion!

02 George Ezra – Shotgun DOWN 1 (27-38-xx-28-23-20-17-14-9-1-2) 9 n/c wks My current #1, happy to see it here!

04 Francesca Michielin – Tropicale NON-MOVER (4-4-3 6-10-13-12-11-19-26-33-xx-5-4-4) // 13 n/c wks Woo-hoo! Nice to see someone who also knows and likes this song!

07 MNEK & Hailee Steinfeld – Colour DOWN 4 (1-1-2-3-7) // 5wks Great collaboration between 2 artists who I like personally!

08 Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry DOWN 2 (1-1-1-1-4-2-3-4-6-8) // 10wks

10 Cheat Codes & Little Mix – Only You UP 5 (15-10) // 2wks

11 Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes NEW ENTRY // 1wk

15 Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo DOWN 5 (2-3-4-6-8-10-15) // 7wks

17 Ella Mai – Boo’d Up UP 4 (38-30-21-17) // 4wks Very happy to see this here, I like hearing this in the summer weeks!

18 Childish Gambino – This Is America DOWN 5 (2-3-5-6-9-10-13-18) // 8wks

19 Jax Jones ft. Mabel & Rich The Kid – Ring Ring DOWN 10 (9-19) // 2wks

21 Shawn Mendes – Nervous DOWN 4 (6-7-10-13-17-21) // 6wks

22 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood DOWN 6 (13-12-16-22) // 4wks

25 George Ezra – Paradise DOWN 5 (19-16-12-10-2-2-3-3-4-5-7-8-4-5-9-12-14-18-20-25) // 20wks

28 Kacey Musgraves – High Horse DOWN 2 (2-4-5-6-8-9-11-12-15-17-21-25-26-28) // 14wks

31 Netta – Toy DOWN 7 (1-2-4-4-5-9-11-13-1-4-8-12-17-20-24-31) // 16wks

32 average cypriot singer – Fuego DOWN 9 (3-2-4-3-5-10-14-3-2-6-9-15-17-23-32)

33 Jorja Smith – Blue Lights DOWN 5 (33-35-xx-13-10-12-16-19-28-33)

36 Troye Sivan – Bloom DOWN 6 (12-24-30-36)

37 5 Seconds Of Summer – Valentine DOWN 5 (32-37)

38 Years & Years – All For You NEW ENTRY // 1wk

40 Shawn Mendes – In My Blood DOWN 6 (2-4-4-6-8-10-12-15-19-22-24-29-34-40) // 14wks

Great chart!

Thanks!

 

Francesca is one of my fave artists, 2640 is second only to Kacey Musgraves in albums of the year tbh :wub:

Say Amen is definitely my fave too even if High hopes is really creeping up.

Boo'd Up is really hitting me, I love the classic R&B vibe - something we don't have enough of nowadays.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.