Jump to content

Featured Replies

Radio X Playlist | as at 18/09/26

Beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [12]

Blossoms - Meet Me In Love [13]

Cage The Elephant - Beaches In Tennessee [7]

* Editors - Seriously [1]

Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [5]

Jamie T - 3310 [5]

Johnny Marr - It's Time [2]

Kasabian - Nothing Better Than This [5]

Kings Of Leon - My Whole World [2]

Nothing But Thieves - Baby Kool (Evelyn) [6]

Royal Blood - Ten Over Ten [6]

The Strokes - Lonely In The Future [7]

OUT:

NONE

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mangø
    Mangø

    Do we really need a playlist for every radio station in the country?

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    This thread has descended into utter chaos 🙃

  • Literally the post just above you that you read and reacted to...

Posted Images

IMG_8898.jpeg

RIVIERA RADIO PLAYLIST

Week Dated: 17/09/26

new adds in blue

songs climbing in green

songs dropping in red

Main List:

Alex Warren - Fever Dream

ANOTR x 54 Ultra - Talk To You

Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me

Jamie Miller - Babydoll

KATSEYE - Animal

Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead

RAYE - Where Is My Husband!

Stella Lefty - Boston

Tame Impala x JENNIE - Dracula

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All

Sub List (sectioned in the alternating pair):

Bruno Mars - I Just Might

SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation

Shakira x Burna Boy - Dai Dai

Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

REMOVED:

None

okay thats kind of on time for riviera to add Babydoll. could do with some of these leaving soon.

5 hours ago, lewistgreen said:

Hits Radio 10s has appeared in Rayo cheeseblock

i’ll either make a spotify playlist for it or a txt file for it just so we can avoid any spamming in here

I’d say Spotify playlist for that, the Capital recurrents (including Weekender & Anthems) and update the mock Heart 20s list

image.png

Hits Radio Playlist

Week Dated: 18/09/26

new adds in Blue

DAYTIME PLAYLIST:

Alex Warren - Fever Dream

Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me

Bebe Rexha - New Religion

Bruno Mars - I Just Might

Calvin Harris x Clementine Douglas - Blessings

* DJ Goja x Jason Derulo x Melody - Mi Chico

Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

Harry Styles - American Girls

James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer

KATSEYE - Animal

Lewis Capaldi - Stay Love

Olivia Dean - Man I Need

Olivia Dean - So Easy

RAYE - Where Is My Husband!

Shakira x Burna Boy - Dai Dai

Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation

Sombr - Homewrecker

Stella Lefty - Boston

Tame Impala x JENNIE - Dracula

Taylor Swift - Opalite

The Script - The Crowd Was Singing Wonderwall

Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun

NIGHTTIME PLAYLIST:

ADÉLA - Ain't In LA

December 10 - Us Against The World

Katy B x Jax Jones - Last Day Of Summer

Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades

Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

* Teddy Swims - Perfect Man

Tune of the Week:

Teddy Swims - Perfect Man

Removed:

ANOTR x 54 Ultra - Talk To You

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

HOT RECURRENTS:

Alex Warren - Carry You Home

Alex Warren - Ordinary

Benson Boone - Beautiful Things

Beyoncé - Texas Hold ‘Em

Dasha - Austin

Djo - End Of Beginning

Ed Sheeran - Sapphire

Gracie Abrams - That's So True

HUNTR/X - Golden

Kygo x Ava Max - Whatever

Lady Gaga x Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Myles Smith - Nice To Meet You

Myles Smith - Stargazing

Post Malone - I Had Some Help

Rosé x Bruno Mars - APT.

Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

Shaboozey - A Bar Song

Taylor Swift - The Fate Of Ophelia

that’s quite quick to dump I Knew It, I Knew You? granted Olivia got nuked off the station in 2 weeks and both of those songs are still doing quite well so i digress.

Edited by Jay79x

2 hours ago, Jay79x said:

Hits Radio Playlist

Week Dated: 18/09/26

new adds in Blue

DAYTIME PLAYLIST:

* DJ Goja x Jason Derulo x Melody - Mi Chico

eww at the AI slop getting playlisted - it's not even like Movin' To The Sun because the female vocals (from SUNO cough I mean 'Melody') haven't been re-recorded

also the I Knew It, I Knew You dump could be linked to the track likely getting heavily dropped on US pop radio from tomorrow after it'll have reached #1 on both Billboard and Mediabase - maybe the label have pulled the plug internationally too idk

Edited by maggotsforbrains

1 minute ago, maggotsforbrains said:

eww at the AI slop getting playlisted - it's not even like Movin' To The Sun because the female vocals (from SUNO cough I mean 'Melody') haven't been re-recorded

Where has it been confirmed that it's AI? Sampling vocals has happened for years before everyone started shouting AI 😭

1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

image.png

Hits Radio Playlist

Week Dated: 18/09/26

new adds in Blue

DAYTIME PLAYLIST:

Alex Warren - Fever Dream

Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me

Bebe Rexha - New Religion

Bruno Mars - I Just Might

Calvin Harris x Clementine Douglas - Blessings

* DJ Goja x Jason Derulo x Melody - Mi Chico

Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

Harry Styles - American Girls

James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer

KATSEYE - Animal

Lewis Capaldi - Stay Love

Olivia Dean - Man I Need

Olivia Dean - So Easy

RAYE - Where Is My Husband!

Shakira x Burna Boy - Dai Dai

Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation

Sombr - Homewrecker

Stella Lefty - Boston

Tame Impala x JENNIE - Dracula

Taylor Swift - Opalite

The Script - The Crowd Was Singing Wonderwall

Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun

NIGHTTIME PLAYLIST:

ADÉLA - Ain't In LA

December 10 - Us Against The World

Katy B x Jax Jones - Last Day Of Summer

Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades

Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

* Teddy Swims - Perfect Man

Tune of the Week:

TBA (most definitely teddy)

Removed:

ANOTR x 54 Ultra - Talk To You

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

HOT RECURRENTS:

Alex Warren - Carry You Home

Alex Warren - Ordinary

Benson Boone - Beautiful Things

Beyoncé - Texas Hold ‘Em

Dasha - Austin

Djo - End Of Beginning

Ed Sheeran - Sapphire

Gracie Abrams - That's So True

HUNTR/X - Golden

Kygo x Ava Max - Whatever

Lady Gaga x Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Myles Smith - Nice To Meet You

Myles Smith - Stargazing

Post Malone - I Had Some Help

Rosé x Bruno Mars - APT.

Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

Shaboozey - A Bar Song

Taylor Swift - The Fate Of Ophelia

that’s quite quick to dump I Knew It, I Knew You? granted Olivia got nuked off the station in 2 weeks and both of those songs are still doing quite well so i digress.

Wonder if Freya Skye’s new one will be added alongside new Tinie Tempah, John Legend, Rose, James Arthur, Morgan Wallen and Clean Bandit

17 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Where has it been confirmed that it's AI? Sampling vocals has happened for years before everyone started shouting AI 😭

the original Mi Chico is AI generated. I can't find a specific article to support this but the vocals on this version have all the hallmarks of AI-generated vocals with no credited vocalist, while the visuals have a degree of uncannyness that makes me suspect (given nobody's credited for making the video) that they are also AI:

I was wrong about the remix though, Melody is a real artist and her vocals as far as I can tell are not AI but rather appear to be produced to resemble the original's SUNO compression, so I guess it's a Movin' To The Sun situation rather than a LET ME BE (a fully AI afro-house track which Derulo released a remix of in recent months) situation.

20 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Where has it been confirmed that it's AI? Sampling vocals has happened for years before everyone started shouting AI 😭

its a weird situation. It’s been confirmed that the original version of Mi Chico was indeed AI, but Jason Derulo’s remix of it has this feature named “Melody”, but allegedly they didn’t change the vocals from the original. It’s a weird situation.

This is slightly different from I Run, where Kaitlin Aragon was actually a real singer (she’s on a new track from Kaskade actually!)

Melody is still up in the air, she’s a real artist but it’s unclear if they double layered her vocals with the AI ones from the original.

1 minute ago, maggotsforbrains said:

the original Mi Chico is AI generated. I can't find a specific article to support this but the vocals on this version have all the hallmarks of AI-generated vocals with no credited vocalist, while the visuals have a degree of uncannyness that makes me suspect (given nobody's credited for making the video) that they are also AI:

I was wrong about the remix though, Melody is a real artist and her vocals as far as I can tell are not AI but rather appear to be produced to resemble the original's SUNO compression, so I guess it's a Movin' To The Sun situation rather than a LET ME BE (a fully AI afro-house track which Derulo released a remix of in recent months) situation.

She was on Derulo’s EP earlier this year - I thought she was real

yeah AI slops getting re-recorded with human vocals and human producers without removing the "original artist" will gonna be the new trend.

Wait until one random European brings the human-made GG EZ to their playlist/TikTok. Good thing it's still flopping after 2 weeks of release.

I've been listening to KISS Breakfast this week and it's really improved since starting back in January. Tyler and Chloe have developed great chemistry!

On 20/09/2026 at 18:53, Jay79x said:

Magic Christmas appeared 💀

This and mariahs christmas tour announced 😫

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.