Jump to content

Rank Your Fave and Least Fave Of This Classic Album. 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Fave Song

    • Going Under
      1
    • Bring Me To Life
      2
    • Everybody's Fool
      0
    • My Immortal
      2
    • Haunted
      0
    • Tourniquet
      0
    • Imaginary
      0
    • Taking Over Me
      0
    • Hello
      0
    • My Last Breath
      0
    • Whisper
      0
    • My Immortal (Band Version)
      0
  2. 2. Least Fave

    • Going Under
      0
    • Bring Me To Life
      1
    • Everybody's Fool
      0
    • My Immortal
      1
    • Haunted
      0
    • Tourniquet
      0
    • Imaginary
      2
    • Taking Over Me
      0
    • Hello
      0
    • My Last Breath
      0
    • Whisper
      0
    • My Immortal (Band Version)
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting with Going Under and what an opener it is!
This album goes against the grain of everything I normally listen to!
Bring Me To Life next... and what a debut!
If I knew how to post Instagram links I’d have done a shameless plug to my own!

3. Everybody's Fool.

 

Have no recollection of this video whatsoever.

I... don't remember the pizza sponsoring in 'Everybody's Fool' lmao. If I ever saw video clips I must've missed those bits haha. Another good'un though.

5. Haunted

 

Absolutely love the intro on this one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.