July 10, 20206 yr I thought Ava would have been C-C-C-C-OUT so I'm pleasantly surprised they seem to be properly getting behind her!
July 13, 20206 yr I can understand them giving the old C-C-C treatment to ONE 2020 Streets single to test the water but to do it to two just seems bizarre. Might as well just leave him to 6 Music. Also, I'm all for a veteran getting on if the music is decent enough but these songs just aren't very good in my opinion. Incredibly lame hooks for starters. And I say this as a big fan of his first two records! He is very much of his time. Also, whilst we're here, where's Fake Friends? Edited July 13, 20206 yr by HiyaLuv
July 14, 20206 yr Yeah, watch 'Slow Grenade' become "just for the fans" too... in fact the album itself will probably be "just for the fans" :lol: Queen with a lasting impact! :cheer:
July 16, 20206 yr I can understand them giving the old C-C-C treatment to ONE 2020 Streets single to test the water but to do it to two just seems bizarre. Might as well just leave him to 6 Music. Also, I'm all for a veteran getting on if the music is decent enough but these songs just aren't very good in my opinion. Incredibly lame hooks for starters. And I say this as a big fan of his first two records! He is very much of his time. Also, whilst we're here, where's Fake Friends? I wouldn’t be completely surprised if The Streets is moved up this week, there are 4 songs on the C List this week which have been on there for 3 weeks and I can’t see all of them being removed this week. I would think that Fake Friends will probably be playlisted in the next couple of weeks, they’ve been giving it a couple of spot plays so they don’t seem like they’re against playlisting it.
Create an account or sign in to comment