March 18, 20224 yr Personally is rather good, shows a different side to her voice. I almost thought it was Ella Eyre singing. i_ezvW8T_O4
March 18, 20224 yr I think it's more likely they'll "do a Mabel" and just release a brand new song and tack it on to the album Doing a Mabel confirmed then :kink:
April 19, 20224 yr The download deluxe version has given it a much needed sales boost since it was released and good to see the album is still holding top 30. Easily should go silver and gold eventually.
October 25, 20223 yr Doing a Mabel confirmed then :kink: They've done it a second time by adding her Joel Corry collab as track 1 of the deluxe version!
August 27Aug 27 Officially 5 years old today! Truly insane it’s gone that fast, & now we’re getting her third album in less than a month!! This album will always hold a special place for me, in hindsight Believe Me Now? is a LOT better & more.. mature (I guess?) but I still listen to basically every song on it regularly
August 27Aug 27 What an album! So solid with so many bangers on it, and it was a long time coming! Can’t believe we’re close to album 3 now!
August 27Aug 27 Both this and Believe Me Now? are great albums, I just hope the third one can live up.
August 28Aug 28 Agreed, this and Believe Me Now are great albums. I'm not sure how I feel about the latest singles but remember thinking the same before Believe Me Now and ended up loving the album. Although I would love a couple more pop leaning tracks like from the first album.
Create an account or sign in to comment