Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Hello,

I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am baffled why you posted this in the Personal Chart Archive forum, but heigh ho, I have moved it here.

It's spam the person would be back to advertise a website in the follow up. But they will not have a chance ;)

I suspected as much. Thanks, Ricky :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.