Jump to content

Featured Replies

Happy birthday to our favourite Steps DILF who turns 48 (48!!!!) today!

 

And I still would….until I was covered.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Ya it's always nice to hear good news and I'm sure it's a very exciting time for them. Selfishly I would also think it might be another sign that steps won't be reforming this year.

I’d love to dive tongue first into his cakes!
  • Author
I’d love to dive tongue first into his cakes!

JAMES!!

JAMES!!

 

Honestly you haven’t seen the worst of it!

You still haven’t seen the worst of it.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
It's my birthday today and my lovely & amazing friend Maz surprised me with a Cameo video from Lee! :cheeseblock: :heart: Such a great surprise and I still can't believe it! :lol: Lee was so nice in the video :wub: Day made!
I’d love to dive tongue first into his cakes!

 

!!!

 

It's my birthday today and my lovely & amazing friend Maz surprised me with a Cameo video from Lee! :cheeseblock: :heart: Such a great surprise and I still can't believe it! :lol: Lee was so nice in the video :wub: Day made!

 

Did he have his cakes out??

Good for you and happy birthday Jay :heart:
I wonder how much he charges for the videos.

 

Reckon for an extra tenner he will take his top off?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.