Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I've only clocked this is happening by listening to Radio 1 this afternoon but it appears Jordan North is making a bid for Christmas #1 this year by doing his own vocals and adding some bells to a reworking of Calvin Harris' Summer.

 

I've just heard it and it's as novelty as you'd expect it to be :lol:

 

Also confirmed to be up for discussion in tomorrow's playlist meeting to go onto Radio 1's Sleigh List this Friday. Vick and Jordan will find out during tomorrow's show if it's been picked. I imagine, if this is being commercially released, that it's out this Friday.

  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Some highlights from today's discussion on Radio 1:

Described as "one of the worst songs we've had in a playlist meeting" :lol:

 

Jordan said he was going to go "full Padam Padam" on the playlist team which was comical to hear, acknowledging the controversy from earlier this year of excluding Kylie initially.

 

Ultimately, only 2 out of 12 people voted to playlist the song so we won't be hearing it next week.

 

Jordan has confirmed he's made a music video for the track. Vick has said that Calvin hasn't heard it so I'm thinking perhaps it isn't being released?

Vick Hope is MARRIED to Calvin Harris?!
Well, TIL something new.
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, earthisturning said:

Still waiting for this btw

I think the earth will be turning a lot more times before you're no longer waiting for this... 🤣

Nobody has been waiting longer for this than PinkNews.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Nobody has been waiting longer for this than PinkNews.

Is the release of Calvin Harris feat. Jordan North - Winter any of your business?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.