September 25Sep 25 Well done John for the full house yesterday and Rollo for getting 39 in round 2!today's game:Round 1: 30 (didn't get: 1986 - one year out, The Detroit Spinners, Herman's Hermits)Round 2: 36 (didn't get: 1976 - oops really should've got that after Pussycat were recently in Gezza's '70s thread)3-in-10: 3 (Play, Get Right, Jenny from the Block)
September 25Sep 25 Thanks Rollo, well done on the 39 too, and back from a pub quiz last night music round didnt recognise a Nickelback intro. I forgive myself. Their current single is better than most of their hits, bar 3. Round 1: 39Round 2: 39tiebreak: beat me to Heather Small, A Night To Remember 😶3 in 10: Ain't It Funny and blanked. It all went tits up from the tiebreak onward..😄
September 26Sep 26 Author Thanks, and well done John for another double 39.Round 1: 36 Detroit SpinnersRound 2: 39 💥Tie-break: 2 out of 23 in 10: 1 Jenny From The Block
September 28Sep 28 Thanks both and well done backatacha! Off on another holiday shortly - Sitges, Spain - so will be absent (I expect, but the weather is looking dodgy all week so you never know) till a week tomorrow 👍
September 28Sep 28 Well done John and Rollo for your 39s on Friday 🥳 hope you enjoy your holiday, John!today's game:Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Morrissey, Big Country)Round 2: 39 3-in-10: 2 (When A Child Is Born, Too Much Too Little Too Late)That second contestant was surely on the wind up with answers like Spice Girls and Dot Cotton
September 28Sep 28 Wow, that second contestant got NO questions right! I even said he was a complete caveman, having guessing the year (14 years out), and guessing modern singers on classic songs.
September 28Sep 28 Author Yes, he was deliberately giving wrong answers although it wasn't until the last few that I realised. They got more ridiculous as he went on.Well done Jade on today's 39, I got the same scores as you and the same two Johnny Mathis songs.Round 1: 33 I Don't Know Much, the yearRound 2: 39 💥3 in 10: 2 When A Child Is Born, Too Much Too Little Too Late
September 29Sep 29 Congrats Rollo on the 39 yesterday as well, love the snap scores 🥳today's game:Round 1: 36 (didn't get: 1973 - one year out) Round 2: 30 (didn't get: The Range - annoying miss, Elvis Costello) 3-in-10: 3 (I Feel Love, Hot Stuff, On The Radio)
September 29Sep 29 Author Thanks, Jade.Round 1: 27 The year, Drops Of Jupiter, Mama CassRound 2: 33 Cream3 in 10: 3 She Works Hard For The Money, I Feel Love, State Of Independence
September 30Sep 30 Round 1: 27 (didn't get: Haircut 100, Bread, Nick Kamen) Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Dire Straits) 3-in-10: 1 (Here I Go Again)Great to hear a clip of 'That's Entertainment' today
September 30Sep 30 Author Round 1: 30 Make It With You, Alanis MorissetteRound 2: 36 Rocked3 in 10: 2 Here I Go Again, Is This Love?
October 1Oct 1 Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Latin Quarter) Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Fox) 3-in-10: 3 (Easy, Still, Nightshift)
October 1Oct 1 Author Round 1: 30 The year, Radio AfricaRound 2: 36 REM3 in 10: 3 The Night Shift, Three Times A Lady, Easy
October 2Oct 2 Round 1: 30 (didn't get: Hue & Cry, The Manhattens) Round 2: 30 (didn't get: Simply Red, Exile) 3-in-10: 3 (Anarchy in the U.K., God Save the Queen, Pretty Vacant)
October 2Oct 2 Author Round 1: 33 The ManhattansRound 2: 30 It's Only Love, ThisTie-break: 4 out of 63 in 10: 3 Anarchy In The UK, God Save The Queen, Holidays In The Sun
Monday at 09:495 days Round 1: 36 (didn't get: Stephanie De Sykes) Round 2: 30 (didn't get: Celine Dion, Raydio) 3-in-10: 3 (The House Of The Rising Sun, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Don't Bring Me Down)
Monday at 17:004 days Author Round 1: 39 💥Round 1: 30 Clodagh Rodgers, Road3 in 10: 3 The House Of The Rising Sun, Don't Bring Me Down, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Tuesday at 09:484 days Thanks on the holiday wishes Jade, deadly torrential rain, one sunny day, and a lot of Catalonia weather warnings on mobiles, traffic chaos on trains and buses and planes, but managed to get back! I did get to see Game Of Thrones location shoot in Girona, Spain though, went there to avoid the rain for a day. I seem to pick holidays where official alerts are aplenty recently!Well done Jade, Rollo's on the 39's and I'm sorry I missed the mickey-taking "loser" answers! Round 1: 39Round 2: 33 Three Minute Herotiebreak: yes3 in 10: The Universal, To The End, Parklife
Tuesday at 09:484 days Well done for top marks in the first round yesterday, Rollo!today's game:Round 1: 30 (didn't get: Simple Minds, M People) Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Randy Crawford, Tanita Tikaram) 3-in-10: 3 (Song 2, Girls & Boys, Coffee & TV)
Tuesday at 22:343 days Author Thanks, Jade.Round 1: 33 The Four TopsRound 2: 33 Three Dog Night3 in 10: 3 Country House, Girls & Boys, To The End
Create an account or sign in to comment