Jump to content

Featured Replies

round 1: 39

round 2: 36 The Jets. Jumped in too quickly on debarge, tch.

3 in 10: Le Freak, Dance Dance Dance, I Want Your Love

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sorry I missed yesterday, life happened! Also, thank you for the welcome! Anyway I had the chance today and I struggled big time! Round 1: 24 - 2 bonus questions tripped me up Round 2: 24 - Same hap

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    Thanks Jade and just missed the 39 by a whisker, well done Rollo on the 39 and not even needing Vienna🤩Tylky all in the 30's is pretty consistently top rung yay. round 1: 33 Not Mambo Number bloody 9

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    thanks Jade n Rollo, and well done on the 39 Rollo🤩and near misses Jade and Tylky, one away is worse than two away I think, it's so close....😄 round 1: 39 round 2: 33 Paul Simon eek! he's a candidat

Well done for the top marks yesterday, John!

today's game:

Round 1: 30 (didn't get: Tom Jones, Ketty Lester) 

Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Donna Summer) 

3-in-10: 3 (Le Freak, Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah), Everybody Dance)

Thanks Jade! Well done Geraint! Full house! 🤩36's elsewhere, as Ive said before, are almost as good!

round 1: 39

round 2: 39

3 in 10: It's Raining, Come Back My Love, Daddy Cool

Well done geraintlewis and John for the 39s yesterday!

today's game:

Round 1: 39 cheer

Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Bruce Springsteen) 

3-in-10: 1 (It's Raining)

  • Author

Well done Geraint, John and Jade for all those 39s.

Round 1: 30 Love At First Sight, Appleby

Round 2: 36 I Wanna Be The Only One (I always forget the title of that song, I got as far as The Only One this time)

3 in 10: 3 Come Back My Love, The Boy From New York City, It's Raining

Well done John for the full house yesterday!

today's game:

Round 1: 36 (didn't get: 1971)

Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Pepsi & Shirlie) 

3-in-10: 3 (Fields Of Gold, Englishman In New York, Shape Of My Heart)

Thanks Jade n Rollo! Well done Jade on the 39! 🤩

Out n about listening while driving: I seem to be less good: 😄

round 1: 30 Stupidly said Mind not Head for Kylie; Gary barlow

round 2: 33 year 2 years out; forgot t'other one.

3 in 10: mind blanked. Oops!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.