Posted March 21, 20251 yr She's got a new one out today. I much prefer this to 'Butterfly', which I have to admit I gave up on in the end.
March 21, 20251 yr Yeah, agreed, 'Cupid's Girl' is much more like it!Strange to see Marina in the indie forum though, I've always seen her as pop? Edited March 21, 20251 yr by Mangø
March 21, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, Mangø said:Strange to see Marina in the indie forum though, I've always seen her as pop?I was counting on @WhoOdyssey to include this song in the Indie poll this week! 😄
March 21, 20251 yr I have to admit I have been fairly obsessed with BUTTERFLY since release. It's reignited my love for Marina's first two eras because it's very in the style of those.This one is too so it's another winner! I don't love this as much as BUTTERFLY but I'm really enjoying it
March 21, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, HausofMayhem said:I have to admit I have been fairly obsessed with BUTTERFLY since release. It's reignited my love for Marina's first two eras because it's very in the style of those.This one is too so it's another winner! I don't love this as much as BUTTERFLY but I'm really enjoying it Same! It's so infectious and the chorus a guilty pleasure.Really enjoying "CUPID'S GIRL". Looking forward to the album!
Create an account or sign in to comment