Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 813
  • Views 38.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Man Utd history with Brazilians is not amazing but he fits perfect for Amorim’s system. Sancho’s style suits European football not premier league football. Cunha is a proper premier league player

  • RabbitFurCoat
    RabbitFurCoat

    How can a 70m striker take the 10th penalty against a league two side? Embarrassing!

  • Casemiro wouldn't even get into Southampton's team, worst midfielder in the league.

Posted Images

Bloody hell those 2 Everton goals were incredible. Can't do much about that, definitely take a point away at Goodison either way.

Interesting to see how yous cope playing with the big boys again mid week and then league games at the weekends

I thought we were back in the Champions League this season so why the hell are we still playing on Thursdays? 😆

There’s a highlights show tonight as well, just for yous 😄

My stream of the match crashed before the Haaland goal was scored so I didn't get to see anything, but I went onto Flying Pig's watchalong on YouTube afterwards and he was adamant that Haaland was offside not once but twice in the build up to the goal. I'l have to see it for myself later but regardless to lose this match after they went down to 10 men after about 23 minutes is very disappointing. From what I saw of the match we were so slow when we had the extra man advantage and City even were playing better once they went down to 10 men.

Edited by Houdini

Haaland was onside, it was all about Enzo, Personally, I'd be fuming if that was given against Liverpool so I think you can find yourselves hard done by.

That being said, my view of the Foden red was either both should have been off or neither. The game just proved what I think about this version of Man Utd, great when counter attacking, but struggle to build up play and dominate the ball. Actually think the red card was the worst thing to happen to Man Utd.

  • Author

Chema Andres booked for Brighton & Hove Albion in our League Cup third round match.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.