August 29Aug 29 So, according to Universal, the order takes within 48 hours upon the release date to get dispatched from the NOW website. This is for those who have pre-ordered the CD for Yearbook 1971 on that website, by the way.
September 1Sep 1 A few classics on here which is good to see. They've covered 1971 very comprehensively, hats off.
September 1Sep 1 3 hours ago, Hadji said:Extra 1971 due for release on 9th OctoberI'm gonna pre-order this and VAULT '86 on HMV online, as the store I usually go to in York is temporarily closing for a glow-up.
September 1Sep 1 31 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:Took me four days to receive, but I finally got my copy!I had no idea the numbered prints were so big
September 1Sep 1 2 hours ago, Harrison FB said:I'm gonna pre-order this and VAULT '86 on HMV online, as the store I usually go to in York is temporarily closing for a glow-up.I’d have done the same if the Telford one was closed as I don’t fancy driving to Shrewsbury or I’d have ordered them from amazon
September 2Sep 2 If Choosin’ Texas goes number 1 on Friday, then Now 123 will finally have a number 1 single
September 2Sep 2 22 hours ago, Hadji said:Extra 1971 due for release on 9th OctoberOn an initial take there are so many songs that I don't know about on first look, though there could be songs here that I'd recognise if I listen to them. Happy to see more Stevie Wonder on these, and the novelty of Waldo De Los Rios!
September 2Sep 2 6 hours ago, Tylky said:On an initial take there are so many songs that I don't know about on first look, though there could be songs here that I'd recognise if I listen to them. Happy to see more Stevie Wonder on these, and the novelty of Waldo De Los Rios!That's the magic of yearbooks: delivering us songs that we may never have heard of before!
September 2Sep 2 12 hours ago, Hadji said:If Choosin’ Texas goes number 1 on Friday, then Now 123 will finally have a number 1 singleOr it could be 'Movin to the Sun' by HUGEL
September 2Sep 2 40 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:Or it could be 'Movin to the Sun' by HUGELI’d rather it was that that goes number 1 on Friday
September 3Sep 3 1 hour ago, WazzupMyBoyz said:Any predictions for tomorrow's announcement if there is one?Dude, didn't you see it?
September 3Sep 3 5 hours ago, WazzupMyBoyz said:Any predictions for tomorrow's announcement if there is one?If you back a page you may have already seen it. 😉
September 3Sep 3 4 hours ago, Harrison FB said:Dude, didn't you see it?I don’t think he saw it and I’m expecting next weeks announcement to be 12" 1987 part 2 Edited September 3Sep 3 by Hadji
Create an account or sign in to comment