Jump to content

Featured Replies

So, according to Universal, the order takes within 48 hours upon the release date to get dispatched from the NOW website. This is for those who have pre-ordered the CD for Yearbook 1971 on that website, by the way.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 230k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    Perhaps they’re scared to announce it because of your scathing iTunes reviews.

  • Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 12"

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    It’s like you completely ignored everything I had to say. It’s wild that I was told this by someone in the music industry and you’re just like “no” who probably has no experience in the field whatsoev

Posted Images

A few classics on here which is good to see. They've covered 1971 very comprehensively, hats off.

3 hours ago, Hadji said:

IMG_3848.jpegIMG_3849.jpegExtra 1971 due for release on 9th October

I'm gonna pre-order this and VAULT '86 on HMV online, as the store I usually go to in York is temporarily closing for a glow-up.

2 hours ago, Harrison FB said:

I'm gonna pre-order this and VAULT '86 on HMV online, as the store I usually go to in York is temporarily closing for a glow-up.

I’d have done the same if the Telford one was closed as I don’t fancy driving to Shrewsbury or I’d have ordered them from amazon

If Choosin’ Texas goes number 1 on Friday, then Now 123 will finally have a number 1 single

22 hours ago, Hadji said:

IMG_3848.jpegIMG_3849.jpegExtra 1971 due for release on 9th October

On an initial take there are so many songs that I don't know about on first look, though there could be songs here that I'd recognise if I listen to them. Happy to see more Stevie Wonder on these, and the novelty of Waldo De Los Rios!

6 hours ago, Tylky said:

On an initial take there are so many songs that I don't know about on first look, though there could be songs here that I'd recognise if I listen to them. Happy to see more Stevie Wonder on these, and the novelty of Waldo De Los Rios!

That's the magic of yearbooks: delivering us songs that we may never have heard of before!

12 hours ago, Hadji said:

If Choosin’ Texas goes number 1 on Friday, then Now 123 will finally have a number 1 single

Or it could be 'Movin to the Sun' by HUGEL

40 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

Or it could be 'Movin to the Sun' by HUGEL

I’d rather it was that that goes number 1 on Friday

1 hour ago, WazzupMyBoyz said:

Any predictions for tomorrow's announcement if there is one?

Dude, didn't you see it?

5 hours ago, WazzupMyBoyz said:

Any predictions for tomorrow's announcement if there is one?

If you back a page you may have already seen it. 😉

4 hours ago, Harrison FB said:

Dude, didn't you see it?

I don’t think he saw it and I’m expecting next weeks announcement to be 12" 1987 part 2

Edited by Hadji

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.