September 3Sep 3 1 hour ago, Harrison FB said:It already got revealed two days ago!But not published publicly by the NOW team until today.
September 4Sep 4 I think @DaTilt was helping out @WazzupMyBoyz with the latest reveal, as they had missed it. So just filling them in!Looking forward to this release, and I'm still waiting on my copy of the first NOW Yearbook 1971! Royal Mail are being a pain...
September 4Sep 4 3 minutes ago, Tylky said:I think @DaTilt was helping out @WazzupMyBoyz with the latest reveal, as they had missed it. So just filling them in!Looking forward to this release, and I'm still waiting on my copy of the first NOW Yearbook 1971! Royal Mail are being a pain...Where did you order it from?
September 4Sep 4 It's official; Sam and Olivia's reign is finally over.https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ella-langley-choosin-texas-number-1/ Edited September 4Sep 4 by Harrison FB
September 4Sep 4 1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:At least it now means NOW 123 has a belated #1 single includedAlthough it could've had two number ones if Dracula made it.
September 4Sep 4 But NOW 125 won't have any number ones currently at this rate. Unless Sienna Spiro takes the top next week.
September 4Sep 4 Either that, or the late Dolly's 9 to 5, according to this new bulletin: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dolly-parton-9-to-5-jolene-number-1-single/
September 6Sep 6 On 04/09/2026 at 19:39, geraintlewis268 said:Either that, or the late Dolly's 9 to 5, according to this new bulletin: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dolly-parton-9-to-5-jolene-number-1-single/Article was from the 30th August, likely gearing up for Friday just gone. As the moment has now passed, I can see her songs sliding down the charts again.
September 6Sep 6 On 04/09/2026 at 10:17, geraintlewis268 said:Where did you order it from?Rarewaves. I've become a sucker for them. Especially since recently they gave me a £5 off voucher, which brought my NOW Yearbook Vault 1986 Collector's Edition down to below £10. I think going forward though, I'm going to consider HMV, or the NOW website itself. I've been through this so often, I'm just a glutton for punishment!
September 7Sep 7 Shame Let It Be isn’t on there seeing as it appeared on the 1987 yearbook. Nice to see them give Freddie his turn instead of George unless the latter is now a licensing issue which I’m not bothered about. His label should stop being so greedy with track 1. As for Freddie, I’m surprised they chose Barcelona over Great Pretender seeing as the former peaked in 1992
September 7Sep 7 41 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:Releasing 16th of next monthOoh, allo! Good set! Let's hope we get something for the last yearbook of the year. Still hope it's 96.
September 7Sep 7 And speaking of 12" 80s, I'd also love to see a NOW 12" 90s series happen! That'd be epic!
September 7Sep 7 Author 3 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:And speaking of 12" 80s, I'd also love to see a NOW 12" 90s series happen! That'd be epic!I'd love to see ANYTHING 90s happen but apart from completing the Yearbook series we won't.
September 7Sep 7 Hard to see what's coming up after the Yearbooks and 12" 80s Series finishes imo, I don't think they'll consider delving into the depths of the 90s and beyond as profitable enough to do 12" and Vaults for them, as much as I'd love to see it.This release looks decent enough. I never get too excited by the 12" mixes although there are some good ones.
September 7Sep 7 In my opinion, once the 70s and 90s yearbooks are finished, start doing 00s yearbooks
Create an account or sign in to comment