Jump to content

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Harrison FB said:

Not all of it is rock on here. Huge pass for me, as I know some uncovered tracks will be on the yearbooks later on.

Would you rather wait for Yearbook 60s Vol.4 instead?

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 238.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    Perhaps they’re scared to announce it because of your scathing iTunes reviews.

  • Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 12"

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    It’s like you completely ignored everything I had to say. It’s wild that I was told this by someone in the music industry and you’re just like “no” who probably has no experience in the field whatsoev

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:

Would you rather wait for Yearbook 60s Vol.4 instead?

I would. But it feels like they messed up the volumes here as there are far more chart hits between 1967-1969 than there were 1960-1962 purely because the charts expanded.

Almost makes me wish that the 60s were a 5 volume set like the Millennium series instead.

I wonder who will make the cut and who will get the chop?

If they wanna release any pointless spin-offs in November, I just hope they don’t decide to clash them with Now 125 like last year when Now ultimate party clashed with Now 122

58 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:

Would you rather wait for Yearbook 60s Vol.4 instead?

Yes. Yes I would.

35 minutes ago, CRAZY CHRIS said:

I think 1975 will be early next year.

I expect it to be the first yearbook we get in February. I reckon it will be released 5th February with the extra edition on 19th March. If we don’t get it in February, we’ll definitely get it in June; 25th to be precise. I’ve noticed a pattern with yearbooks. They started with early 80s and finished with late 80s, they started with early 90s and finished with late 90s and as they started with late 70s, they’ll most likely finish with early 70s which is why I can see 1975 being the next 70s yearbook

Edited by Hadji

Moviestar by Harpo is the only song on the eras that hasn’t appeared on a released yearbook. It should’ve been on one of the 1976 yearbooks but makes me wonder if they’ll include it on one of the 1975-1979 yearbooks

I don't know if any of you knows about this, but on Amazon, NOW Christmas 2024 is up to pre-order on 30th October 2026. It has been for some time.

Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 18.17.33.png

1 hour ago, Hadji said:

Moviestar by Harpo is the only song on the eras that hasn’t appeared on a released yearbook. It should’ve been on one of the 1976 yearbooks but makes me wonder if they’ll include it on one of the 1975-1979 yearbooks

I thought they said that they weren't planning on doing 70s final chapters.

9 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

I thought they said that they weren't planning on doing 70s final chapters.

Knowing Now, they probably will. They seem to be doing it for the 90s when 70s sells better than 90s

2 hours ago, Hadji said:

Moviestar by Harpo is the only song on the eras that hasn’t appeared on a released yearbook. It should’ve been on one of the 1976 yearbooks but makes me wonder if they’ll include it on one of the 1975-1979 yearbooks

Yeah it's a great song.

'Patient Zero' is now #1 in the singles chart, though I doubt it'll be on 125.

54 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

'Patient Zero' is now #1 in the singles chart, though I doubt it'll be on 125.

We should know by now that she never wants her music on Now albums. She should at least do what George Michael’s label does and only allow them to include her music if she’s track 1. Speaking of track 1, Great Expectation should be track 1 on Now 125

Edited by Hadji

Two of the songs from Era: Ballroom Blitz I can picture being on the fourth and final volume of Yearbook 60s:

The Archies - Sugar Sugar

Sandie Shaw - Puppet on a String

Edited by geraintlewis268

They should just stop with this pointless crap. I’d have been happy to go this week without an announcement than have this and I hope it flops in the compilation chart. As they sometimes like to fiddle with the release dates of their albums, I’ll be happy for them to fiddle with the release date of thisIMG_4058.jpegIMG_4059.jpeg

Edited by Hadji

They finally got Shape Of You on a Now though

1 minute ago, T Boy said:

They finally got Shape Of You on a Now though

The only good thing about the album and The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face and that’s it

Finally got Shape of You on a NOW album, but I'm not forking out dosh for that one song and frustratingly, 9 To 5, which isn't on any NOW Yearbook to date. Boring.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1