Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 229
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    I don't get this - LM5 and Confetti were both platinum albums so were definitely big eras, albeit not as huge as Glory Days (which benefits from having five big hits on its tracklist). Jade didn't wr

  • These posts are so homophobic and racist coded

Posted Images

After 5 weeks at number 2 , surely it's Olivia Dean's time this week.

Glad this is in now, another great one from Man's Best Friend!

Glad house tour likely to be in, I know its amazon based but suprised camera could be looking at a 3rd week top 40

Will predict top 10 (at least for today) is

1 Man I Need

2 Golden

3 Where Is My Husband

4 Soda Pop

5 Nice To Each Other

6 Your Idol

7 Tit For Tat

8 12 To 12

9 So Easy (To Fall In Love)

10 Tears

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.