September 28, 20251 yr Just seen the subways at 15 how long until it hits acr, think its gonna fall below PPC soon 😮
September 28, 20251 yr Catching up. I hope sabrina is telling the truth that house tour isnt a metaphor, cause BBC will be embarrassed if she admits it is and they allowed lyrics like "I just want you to come inside"
September 28, 20251 yr Has there ever been a case of an artist bagging both their first number one single and album in the same week? Wonder if Olivia will be the first to do it!
September 28, 20251 yr 7 Saja Boys, Andrew Choi, Neckwav, Danny Chung, Kevin Woo, samUIL Lee & KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Your Idol
September 28, 20251 yr Manchild might come back by Friday. Manchild on ACR last week wouldve been above 19th at least, so it might be close right now between manchild and house tour
September 28, 20251 yr Don't like this at all, and I'm also firmly of the belief she can't actually sing either.
September 28, 20251 yr I like the message of tit for tat but man it's a bit of a dull song sonically imo
Create an account or sign in to comment