Jump to content

Featured Replies

I think most of the Mine versions sound like karaoke and there's no real difference to them vocally, except some of them sound cheaper.

In most cases, Sparks and With Love, there was no real need to re-record. She has too many greatest hits collections as it is without adding even more. If she had reimagined them, then maybe it'd be interesting.

Edited by Starbooty

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    I saw her on Thursday at the O2 and she was even better than I expected. One of the most fun, joyous concerts I've been to! Obviously the new stuff is a step up in maturity, but otherwise they slotted

  • Paddington James
    Paddington James

    Debuts at #1 in Australia.

  • Billy.
    Billy.

    The (Mine) EP will be on streaming from Friday!

3 hours ago, Starbooty said:

I think most of the Mine versions sound like karaoke and there's no real difference to them vocally, except some of them sound cheaper.

In most cases, Sparks and With Love, there was no real need to re-record. She has too many greatest hits collections as it is without adding even more. If she had reimagined them, then maybe it'd be interesting.

Wasn’t the whole point of these versions so that she could own them though?

  • 3 weeks later...

Confirmation on Stationhead yesterday that more tour dates are coming next year (presumably European) and that she is doing more re-records and starting work on a new album this summer!

Edited by Billy.

I wonder where her tv show will fit into this - or I wonder if it hasn't been picked up.

  • 3 months later...

Just got back from seeing her at MCR.

That was genuinely one of the best experiences I’ve had at a concert. The crowd were SO LOUD consistently!

I’m really taken aback at just HOW good it was! Wow.

I'm going to see her tonight in Glasgow as a birthday surprise. I'm so excited. We share the same birthday down to the year so I'm absolutely gobsmacked. I cannot bloody wait!

Edited by JSG

I saw her on Thursday at the O2 and she was even better than I expected. One of the most fun, joyous concerts I've been to! Obviously the new stuff is a step up in maturity, but otherwise they slotted perfectly among her old hits. She sounded so good too!

  • 2 weeks later...

I've just seen on insta that it's to be a spring tour with Rebecca Black supporting?

She also did an acoustic set at the Grammy's Museum event, performing Come Clean, Future Trippin, Mature and Adult Size Medium.

Apparently confirmed that the deluxe is still in the works and that work has tentatively begun on the new record.

It's so fulfilling to see her peaking like this when she's always been treated as a joke in the music industry.

Find it bizarre she started a countdown while in London to not announce a return date in the UK

1 hour ago, Simon. said:

Find it bizarre she started a countdown while in London to not announce a return date in the UK

TBH the show in London did have a lot of international fans...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.