Posted January 4Jan 4 Did you all want to start with a RATE of 'THAT'S SHOWBIZ, BABY!' or did you want to start with a LEAST FAVOURITE TRACK - SURVIVOR POLL?For those who only frequent this part of the forum or are unaware of what each are - here is a little description...RATE: We rate each track on the album a score out of 10. We give one (optional) 11 for our absolute favourite and an (optional) -1 for our least favourite (if you want to give it that score of course). The scores are then put into a spreadsheet and we find the average across all votes, resulting in a countdown of Buzzjack's favourite TSB tracks.SURVIVOR POLL: We go through various rounds which are open for a couple of days at a time and we vote our least favourite track in each round before we get to the final round where we vote for our favourite and ultimately, the winner.I plan to do both for both JADE & Perrie's albums (and eventually Leigh's!) but what game did we want to start with? I'll leave this poll open until tomorrow at 23:59 (GMT).
January 4Jan 4 Either would be good I think.Rate. Then aftertaste finished we could do Perrie’s album maybe?
March 21Mar 21 Author Shall I run a rate for JADE alongside a Least Favourite Track Survivor for Perrie?
April 1Apr 1 Author I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!I’ll see you all in 2028!!!
April 1Apr 1 6 minutes ago, Tafty said:I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!I’ll see you all in 2028!!!
April 1Apr 1 47 minutes ago, Tafty said:I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!I’ll see you all in 2028!!!
April 3Apr 3 5 hours ago, Tafty said:I shall get this started tonight!I don’t have a cheeseblock reaction emoji big enough for this.
April 3Apr 3 8 hours ago, Tafty said:I shall get this started tonight!I hope my Simpsons video wasn’t too much. ❤️
April 3Apr 3 Author 5 hours ago, Scene said:I don’t have a cheeseblock reaction emoji big enough for this. 2 hours ago, Paddington James said:I hope my Simpsons video wasn’t too much. ❤️Honestly, I’d care more if I actually LIKED The Simpsons!!!1 hour ago, 777666jason said:Im not getting my hopes up into it see it started 🤣