Jump to content

What event shall we do first? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. What event shall we do first?

    • RATE
    • LEAST FAVOURITE TRACK SURVIVOR

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 05/01/26 at 23:59

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

1200x630bf-60.jpg

Did you all want to start with a RATE of 'THAT'S SHOWBIZ, BABY!' or did you want to start with a LEAST FAVOURITE TRACK - SURVIVOR POLL?

For those who only frequent this part of the forum or are unaware of what each are - here is a little description...

RATE: We rate each track on the album a score out of 10. We give one (optional) 11 for our absolute favourite and an (optional) -1 for our least favourite (if you want to give it that score of course). The scores are then put into a spreadsheet and we find the average across all votes, resulting in a countdown of Buzzjack's favourite TSB tracks.

SURVIVOR POLL: We go through various rounds which are open for a couple of days at a time and we vote our least favourite track in each round before we get to the final round where we vote for our favourite and ultimately, the winner.

I plan to do both for both JADE & Perrie's albums (and eventually Leigh's!) but what game did we want to start with? I'll leave this poll open until tomorrow at 23:59 (GMT).

  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tafty
    Tafty

    I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means! I’ll see you all in 2028!!!

  • Shall I run a rate for JADE alongside a Least Favourite Track Survivor for Perrie?

  • Scene
    Scene

Posted Images

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Shall I run a rate for JADE alongside a Least Favourite Track Survivor for Perrie?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!

I’ll see you all in 2028!!!

6 minutes ago, Tafty said:

I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!

I’ll see you all in 2028!!!

image.gif

47 minutes ago, Tafty said:

I did say “soon” in the Little Mix forum and we know what JADE’s “soon” means!

I’ll see you all in 2028!!!

EateDbDX0AEgWLc.jpg

5 hours ago, Tafty said:

I shall get this started tonight!

I don’t have a cheeseblock reaction emoji big enough for this. gaga

  • Author
5 hours ago, Scene said:

I don’t have a cheeseblock reaction emoji big enough for this. gaga

IMG_6749.jpeg

2 hours ago, Paddington James said:

I hope my Simpsons video wasn’t too much. ❤️

Honestly, I’d care more if I actually LIKED The Simpsons!!!

IMG_7244.jpeg

1 hour ago, 777666jason said:

Im not getting my hopes up into it see it started 🤣

IMG_1789.gif

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.