Posted January 23Jan 23 With the new Fable game being announced for autumn this year I want to know what releases do you hope will happen? or any big gaming pop culture news? or console news?
January 23Jan 23 A new 3D Mario would be quite nice.Luckily I've got quite a backlog anyway to tide over the year.
January 23Jan 23 Author 3 hours ago, Dobbo said:GTA6 to actually be released, that's all.My fear is it will get another pushback and j hope it doesnt
January 23Jan 23 All in on Slay The Spire 2 to do what seems like impossible and improve upon perfection.
January 25Jan 25 On 23/01/2026 at 12:40, Dobbo said:GTA6 to actually be released, that's all.Same here. No more pushbacks and I reckon when GTA 6 is released, the songs in the game might impact the charts
January 25Jan 25 100% echo the comments about GTA 6, when it gets released I’m putting in a weeks annual leave from work 😂
January 26Jan 26 Author 1 hour ago, LiamSime said:100% echo the comments about GTA 6, when it gets released I’m putting in a weeks annual leave from work 😂I've seen people do that when Zelda games come out! l
January 26Jan 26 I am hoping FH6 will drop on the PS5 somewhat close to its Xbox release date but you know. Long enough after that the Xbox players work all the bugs out for us first of course 🫣
January 29Jan 29 A new 3D Mario gameMario Kart World DLCDonkey Kong 64 added to NSOThe Mario Gamecube titles added to NSO, though I'll settle for Sunshine, Baseball and Mario Party 4.
September 13Sep 13 While waiting for GTA 6, I’ve been checking out butterfly knife cs2 for some cool CS2 skin deals. The Fade patterns there are impressive, and prices vary nicely. Worth a look if you’re into collecting. Edited September 25Sep 25 by Bulavagolova
September 15Sep 15 I’ve got one from my list so far. Donkey Kong 64 in NSO.We’ve also got Super Mario Sunshine and the updates to Mario Kart World have provided new Knockout Tours, but that’s not really ‘new’ content.
Create an account or sign in to comment