Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 164
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was in the barbers when I seen this was announced and had to keep my need in to scream! I love the black and white image of her smile so if that’s the cover I’m happy (but we know how the fans get

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    She loves being upside down, doesn't she?

Posted Images

I’m still enjoying this as an album. I do feel it perhaps lacks a complete 10/10 track (or a major high moment) but it’s a nice enough album and it’s sounding better the more you play it.

kiss me and bad thing (bunny hop) are my main takes from this but nowhere nobody and the singles as well are all strong! I’m still not sure yet where it’ll place on my Ariana favourite albums list however.

Just bought a copy of that thank you for sharing Jade 😁.

That’s now 4 petal editions I own now! I was waiting for this one! Hopefully it helps out the sales of it for this week too if more people notice.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Just bought a copy of that thank you for sharing Jade 😁.

That’s now 4 petal editions I own now! I was waiting for this one! Hopefully it helps out the sales of it for this week too if more people notice.

No problem, I bought one as well 🥰

also up to 4 formats with this alongside the vinyl, CD and cassette I got on release week!

I received an email about that restocked lenticular vinyl (which I see is now sold out again!) but only saw this as I happened to be checking the store, they should definitely advertise it more

  • Author

Olivia Rodrigo has said to Wonderland magazine that she's been listening to this album a lot and wants to cover something from it! I wonder what she'll choose thinking

having played this a lot i think it's something that works of a piece rather than as single songs but the title track is i think a big moment, HTIYLM has really grown as well, very doomy and grandiose, nowhere nobody is a fitting end as well. it took a while for it all to come into focus.mp3 but i think i might place this my 4th or 5th favourite?

kinda bombed out of the top 10 very quickly tho, would have thought the tour would have propped it up a bit smdh

I reckon it will jump back in, it just was the case that this week had a lot of new albums which is not likely to be the case next week.

Hopefully it can go top 10 again. Her store had some restocks but there’s been shipping delays (the zine edition in ordered still hasn’t arrived!!)

positions managed 5 weeks top 10 and I’d like this to match (or beat!!) that but it’s doing pretty well and the opening sales were her second highest.

It’s probably unlikely now that there’s going to be another single but the universe may be kind and have one of the songs get some sort of viral moment at one point or other.

On 26/08/2026 at 18:30, Jade said:

Olivia Rodrigo has said to Wonderland magazine that she's been listening to this album a lot and wants to cover something from it! I wonder what she'll choose thinking

bad thing (bunny hop) or kiss me?! I can’t really put Olivia’s voice to any of Ariana’s tracks but those two I’d say fit Olivia the most.

  • Author
14 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Hopefully it can go top 10 again. Her store had some restocks but there’s been shipping delays (the zine edition in ordered still hasn’t arrived!!)

Mine has now shipped today cheer

It’s an album what sounds better the more you play it!! I think it’s consistent enough as a whole play and there are some deep lyrics when you analyse those.

It’s a shame that this era may not get the love it deserves (I’m glad we have live moments from some of the tracks!!)

petal the song I still think is genuinely a highlight of her career so it’s a real shame the video detracted from all of that!! I still think I’ll enjoy the album though (I’d probably rank it 5th in her very strong discography at this point!)

hopefully there’s something what could go viral from the album! I was thinking about nowhere, nobody earlier and with the tour ending and her break looming that does feel a fitting song that I hope TikTok use!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.