Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • Honeyz - Won't Take It Lying Down
      0
    • Joe Ft Mystikal - Stutter
    • Shania Twain - Forever and For Always
    • The Farm - All Together Now 2004
    • Whitestripes - My Doorbell
    • Joey Negro - Make A Move On Me
      0
    • Axwell - I Found You
      0
    • Kanye West - Stronger

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Not strong enough to make it out of round 2 is hip hop trio N-Dubz made up of cousins Dappy and Tulisa and fellow friend Frazer. 'Strong Again' was the sixth single released from their debut album Uncle B and reached 24 in February 2009. It was produced by Fraser T. Smith and Kano!

9 N-Dubz - Strong Again (9/26 votes)

10 Rik Waller - I Will Always Love You (26/31 votes)

Vote Your Least Favourite!

  • Replies 9
  • Views 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 'Strong Again' was one of the few N-Dubz songs I rather liked tbh, though not a fan of them overall.

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Yeah same, it's about one of 3 I even find listenable!

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    These are all good, but shock horror the one I like least is My Doorbell. Wouldnt have thought that just looking at the list, but my personal chart A to Z doesnt lie....

7 minutes ago, Roba. said:

'Strong Again' was one of the few N-Dubz songs I rather liked tbh, though not a fan of them overall.

Yeah same, it's about one of 3 I even find listenable!

These are all good, but shock horror the one I like least is My Doorbell. Wouldnt have thought that just looking at the list, but my personal chart A to Z doesnt lie....

Sticking with The Farm's football mix, indeed quite surprised N-Dubz went, that's a good one from them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.