Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 907
  • Views 68.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • dandy*
    dandy*

    Apparently her husband is available in 26 different variants for the next 24 hours only!!

  • smirnoff_ice
    smirnoff_ice

    The Guardian – ★★★★☆ The Times – ★★★★☆ The Independent – ★★★★☆ The Daily Telegraph – ★★★★☆ Daily Mail – ★★★★☆ Financial Times – ★★★★☆ NME – ★★★★☆

  • Mathew
    Mathew

    Madonna number 10 in the UK midweeks.

Posted Images

I’ve lost interest in Madonna a lot of years ago since I found her latest music really bad. However, I’m hype af about this record! Seems will be an iconic era!

Edited by Joshnat192

‘Love Sensation’ was another song performed, confirming that tracking list that’s been floating about to be fake.

As of May 1, 2026, .Madonna's "CONFESSIONS II" entered the Top10 of Spotify's most pre-saved upcoming albums, reaching the #9 spot with over 233,000 pre-saves.

How do we seriously think this will do in the UK? I’m guessing an easy number one with higher sales than Madame X.

I appreciate shes not had a big hit from the album yet and is unlikely to have one but there’s a lot more hype around this project.

I’m guessing #1 with 39k?

2 minutes ago, Chapman said:

How do we seriously think this will do in the UK? I’m guessing an easy number one with higher sales than Madame X.

I appreciate shes not had a big hit from the album yet and is unlikely to have one but there’s a lot more hype around this project.

I’m guessing #1 with 39k?

#1 maybe with about 30-35k, hitting silver a lot quicker than Madame X did and maybe even gold faster than Rebel Heart did?

Most pre-saved albums on Spotify's Album Countdown chart (05/04):

#6 .@Madonna's "CONFESSIONS II" 265.6k

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.