Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • -Jay-
    -Jay-

    Her longest ever gap between albums at 5 and a half years! I wouldn't have anticipated that back in 2023.

  • We have some UK dates too :)

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Best of luck to Delta tonight and surely she will cruise through to the final with ease.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ManicKangaroo said:

Seems odd when she has the Strictly promo

Really odd unless they are banking on SCD to build up album hype and she will do more promo, guessing pre-orders were not that strong either.

20 minutes ago, ManicKangaroo said:

Seems odd when she has the Strictly promo

5 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Really odd unless they are banking on SCD to build up album hype and she will do more promo, guessing pre-orders were not that strong either.

I thought that too, then I thought maybe she wants to be in Australia for the release then head of to Scotland to start the tour.

They do need to get the album available at mainstream retailers and not just that one website it’s on to build up steam.

Also maybe Delta feels like she can’t promote it properly while doing Strictly, certainly it opens the possibility of it doing worse in Australia if she can’t devote time and focus into its promotion there.

November releases will always make me shudder thinking of how badly Mistaken Identity performed and how I wished she’d left it to early 2005, although I appreciate how different the market is now.

Isn’t she slated to actually perform on Strictly this week? Seems very strange not to strike while the irons hot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.