Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Iz様 🌟
    Iz様 🌟

    yessss I have started using Letterboxd regularly in the past six months or so, IzzyStars is mine. though fair warning, I am about eight months and 24 years in film release time into a 'watch every si

  • Chez Wombat
    Chez Wombat

    Mine's FriendlyOwl 🦉 I mainly watch any new releases that interest me but I will watch random assorted classics as well, maybe some day I'll try and rate every film I've ever seen before I got letter

  • Brett-Butler
    Brett-Butler

    Great timing! Decided to start a Letterboxd account for the first time on Saturday. I’m currently trying to remember every single film I’ve ever watched, and have made somewhat of a start on it. It’ll

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.