September 15Sep 15 A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years
September 15Sep 15 Rochelle is potentially quite dangerous I find her quite calculated with her tears and how she reacts to things. Like Calum said, she reminds me of Chanelle.I don't know who I want to go out of that three, Pauline is a fave of mine and I think Mimi is really lovely from what we've seen but then Rochelle would bring the drama.....I'm undecided. A really unfortunate three to be up, I wish it had been Omar.
September 15Sep 15 Yeah not feeling Omar so far either!There's something off about Lynx for me too, thought him mentioning women in the context of "breeding" was a red flag, gives off a bit of a sleazy vibeOverall a promising cast though!
September 15Sep 15 Author 5 minutes ago, Jade said:Yeah not feeling Omar so far either!There's something off about Lynx for me too, thought him mentioning women in the context of "breeding" was a red flag, gives off a bit of a sleazy vibeOverall a promising cast though!The off thing about Lynx for me is that a lot of people have now inadvertently seen videos of him on Twitter making guys lick his feet for money
September 15Sep 15 Sorry to Millie but I feel the other two are gonna bring the entertainment so think ill be evicting her
September 15Sep 15 Not a chance in hell Rochelle survives unfortunately, especially with it being vote to evict.
September 15Sep 15 2 hours ago, Jade said:A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years It’s a Neil in the Inbetweeners line 😂
September 16Sep 16 Not really surprised but apparently Rochelle is a huge zionist so happy if she leaves Friday.
September 16Sep 16 Author 20 minutes ago, Jack said:Not really surprised but apparently Rochelle is a huge zionist so happy if she leaves Friday.Little Miss I don’t care about politics 😭
September 16Sep 16 I did think Marcus and Elsa was a showmance last year but they are now engaged and expecting their first baby.
September 16Sep 16 Gonna be a fiery season this time round I think! Rochelle said to Charlotte she was scared of people with no limbs wtfThen Johanne and Yasmin arguing about alcohol, and Yasmin and Scotty arguing about being loud when trying to sleep omgI really hope we don't get rid of the big characters too quickly
September 16Sep 16 On 14/09/2026 at 21:57, lewistgreen said:Harry's a bit... odd.He's a f*cking weirdo. He's sent me numerous messages on Instagram trying to rope me into joining his fitness program.
September 16Sep 16 Lynx supporting his mate who stabbed an teen to death https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/40375203/big-brother-contestant-pal-stabbed-teen/
September 16Sep 16 7 hours ago, Jack said:Not really surprised but apparently Rochelle is a huge zionist so happy if she leaves Friday.Where’d you hear that?
September 16Sep 16 Author I have a built in bar in my house The gays are very much stanning the wrong queen. Johanne is giving me life lmao, y’all can keep Chanelle 2.0
Create an account or sign in to comment