Jump to content

Featured Replies

Pauline is really not coming across well this episode 😭

I hope she lightens up a bit and gets out of her head.

  • Replies 429
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

  • Author

All the whispering this series is really getting on my tits. As much as I love him, Philip's always there when it's happening too

  • Author

Why are they doing the MOST to get it over with as quickly as possible lmfao? Let her know just how insufferable her and her posse have been x

This is was one of the best interviews with the crowd getting involved, surprised no-one has mentioned about feet yet.

Charlotte has quit! No loss at all imo

I'm not surprised. She's looked like she hasn't wanted to be there for the past week

She’s had a face like a slapped arse since day 1 so good riddance I say! kink

Edited by Lee_J11

  • Author

Shame it's not Rhianna... but yeah Charlotte's looked like she hasn't wanted to be there for a while now, constantly miserable and just not really integrating much.

On 25/09/2026 at 14:21, Mack. said:

Here's some more that I managed to find:

Nicky 1/200 (Big Brother 8)

Nicole 1/100 (Big Brother 9)

Jason 1/80 (Big Brother 5)

Jennifer 1/66 (Big Brother 9)

Those Jason odds are crazy when you consider he didn’t actually get evicted!!

That must’ve been pre Victor/Shell argument and before the vote flipped

To win;

13/8 Philip Regan

9/2 Rochelle Rackham

11/2 Pauline Adeyemo

10/1 Omar El Mayer

11/1 Frankie Taber

12/1 Johanne Cade

16/1 Samuel Keen

20/1 Harry Symonds

25/1 Rob Stirzekr

33/1 Yasmin

40/1 Rhianna Collins

66/1 Lynx Noumey

Rochelle as low as 7/2 💀

17 hours ago, Liаm said:

Charlotte has quit! No loss at all imo

Good riddance claiming people are too woke.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3