Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

J40.png

The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026

01 [12] South Arcade - Supermodels [11-07-09-13-05-08-13-16-24-38-xx-19-12-1] (13 weeks / #1 peak)
02 [01]
Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2] (10 weeks / #1 peak)
03 [05]
Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3] (5 weeks / #3 peak)
04 [02]
Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4] (5 weeks / #2 peak)
05 [13]
Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5] (2 weeks / #5 peak)

06 [06]
KATSEYE - Animal [6-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak)
07 [24]
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak)
08 [03]
South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8] (10 weeks / #2 peak)
09 [07]
Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9] (6 weeks / #7 peak)
10 [27]
Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10] (2 weeks / #10 peak)

11 [16]
Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak)
12 [04]
Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12] (7 weeks / #1 peak)
13 [08]
Florrie - Warrior [8-13] (2 weeks / #8 peak)
14 [10]
Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14] (5 weeks / #10 peak)
15 [38]
beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15] (3 weeks / #15 peak)
16 [20]
ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)
17 [NE]
Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17] (1 week / #17 peak)
18 [17]
Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18] (7 weeks / #6 peak)
19 [09]
Against The Current - Dead Man Walking [18-6-4-3-9-19] (6 weeks / #3 peak)
20 [22]
Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak)

21 [29]
Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak)
22 [18]
Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22] (8 weeks / #2 peak)
23 [NE]
Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak)
24 [11]
Dagny - C’est La Vie [23-27-22-15-8-7-8-11-24] (9 weeks / #7 peak)
25 [NE]
Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25] (1 week / #25 peak)
26 [NE]
Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26] (1 week / #26 peak)
27 [15]
Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27] (6 weeks / #5 peak)
28 [19]
Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself [19-1-2-3-6-7-13-17-19-28] (10 weeks / #1 peak)
29 [23]
The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer [23-29] (2 weeks / #23 peak)
30 [RE]
La Roux - Cabin Fever [39-xx-30] (2 weeks / #30 peak)

31 [33]
dearALICE - Home With You [33-31] (2 weeks / #31 peak)
32 [NE]
Florence Road - 7563 [32] (1 week / #32 peak)
33 [NE]
Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33] (1 week / #33 peak)
34 [14]
Charli xcx - Wink Wink [9-5-4-2-4-14-34] (7 weeks / #2 peak)
35 [26]
Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? [29-18-22-13-20-16-26-35] (8 weeks / #13 peak)
36 [21]
South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26-28-22-32-xx-15-21-36] (14 weeks / #1 peak)
37 [32]
Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37] (3 weeks / #14 peak)
38 [NE]
daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38] (1 week / #38 peak)
39 [NE]
Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No… [39] (1 week / #39 peak)
40 [30]
Kelly Clarkson - I’d Be Lyin’ [18-22-30-40] (4 weeks / #18 peak)

Goodbye

xx [25] YAKAYA - ПРИПИНДА [14-9-13-25-xx] (4 weeks / #9 peak)
xx [28]
South Arcade - Drive Myself Home [24-13-11-3-4-1-6-15-30-xx-27-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak)
xx [31]
Federica Abbate - Superman [19-38-21-15-23-31-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak)
xx [34]
Good Neighbours - Superstar [34-30-25-27-25-34-xx] (6 weeks / #25 peak)
xx [35]
MR. FANTASY - Body Talk [40-29-23-20-35-xx] (5 weeks / #20 peak)
xx [36]
Juhlat - Aallonmurtaja [17-12-28-36-xx] (4 weeks / #12 peak)
xx [37]
Baby Queen - Permanently Obsessed [25-17-12-14-21-37-xx] (6 weeks / #12 peak)
xx [39]
Stray Kids - RUN IT [40-39-xx] (2 weeks / #39 peak)
xx [40]
JENNIE - Less than a Lover [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)

  • Replies 8
  • Views 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Juranamo
    Juranamo

    Hey DaTilt, I charted 'Supermodels' when it was initially released last year, then when their follow up release came out (which ended up reaching my #1 at the same time as 'Supermodels' finally went

Hello sir!

A monster climb for a monster song. Brand new chanel$ is amazing, I love it.

That's a rather large fall for watch it burn. I'm still loving it but I am ready for the new single now thanks.

Ain't in la sounds like a real contender for the official #1 soon. What do you think? I love the we can't stop call back at the beginning.

Club to your arms hitting a new peak 😁 amazing. I'm still enamoured though not quite by as much as I was.

Sue me is a massive bop isn't it. The video reminds me of someone just having fun in their bedroom which I guess was the purpose. It's so fun.

Don't leave me dance alone is great. I do feel like there is something missing from the song though I can't place my finger on it.

Fab chart 🎉

Edited by JSG

  • Author
4 hours ago, JSG said:

Hello sir!

A monster climb for a monster song. Brand new chanel$ is amazing, I love it.

That's a rather large fall for watch it burn. I'm still loving it but I am ready for the new single now thanks.

Ain't in la sounds like a real contender for the official #1 soon. What do you think? I love the we can't stop call back at the beginning.

Club to your arms hitting a new peak 😁 amazing. I'm still enamoured though not quite by as much as I was.

Sue me is a massive bop isn't it. The video reminds me of someone just having fun in their bedroom which I guess was the purpose. It's so fun.

Don't leave me dance alone is great. I do feel like there is something missing from the song though I can't place my finger on it.

Fab chart 🎉

Heya! Thanks for commenting ☺️

'brand new chanel$' is so good: it's the first song from her that's really caught my attention properly!

'Watch It Burn' has had a good run at the top, but it's time for some fresher stuff to have its turn. I'm not sure there will be another single for a while, there being a 'bandaids / Watch It Burn' 7" leads me to think that these are just standalone singles.

I'm not sure I can see 'Ain't In LA' reaching #1, it seems to have already stalled! I like it, but think I much preferred 'KGB'!

'Club To Your Arms' probably still has time to grow further for me, though I was pretty late on that train somehow!

I find Audrey Hobert's voice annoying, but the song is insanely catchy (I think that's part of why I really didn't like 'That's So True'... Audrey apparently did backing vocals for that!)

The new Carly sing certainly isn't quite as fleshed out as I hoped it would be, but I'm still bopping along to it! Will see how it grows!

Hi Juranamo,

"Supermodels" has an interesting chart run. "Guillotine" is great - it is my highest new entry this week and I listened to it based on your charts - thanks for that.

Further awesome songs from your chart:

02 [01] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2] (10 weeks / #1 peak)

06 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak)
07 [24]
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak)
09 [07]
Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9] (6 weeks / #7 peak)
16 [20]
ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)
18 [17]
Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18] (7 weeks / #6 peak)
20 [22]
Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak)
21 [29]
Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak)
22 [18]
Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22] (8 weeks / #2 peak)
23 [NE]
Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak)
37 [32]
Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37] (3 weeks / #14 peak)

Hi there!

Nice to See these Songs in your Chart, specifically from your gainers and debuts:

07 [24] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak)

15 [38] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15] (3 weeks / #15 peak)

16 [20] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)

20 [22] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak)

23 [NE] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak)

25 [NE] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25] (1 week / #25 peak)

32 [NE] Florence Road - 7563 [32] (1 week / #32 peak)

33 [NE] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33] (1 week / #33 peak)

Great Chart!

Take Care.

18 hours ago, Juranamo said:

I find Audrey Hobert's voice annoying, but the song is insanely catchy (I think that's part of why I really didn't like 'That's So True'... Audrey apparently did backing vocals for that!)

I don't mind her voice personally but do you mean that Gracie Abrams song? That's crazy, I had no idea. I wasn't a massive fan of that one either tbh.

  • Author
On 14/08/2026 at 20:12, DaTilt said:

Hi Juranamo,

"Supermodels" has an interesting chart run. "Guillotine" is great - it is my highest new entry this week and I listened to it based on your charts - thanks for that.

Further awesome songs from your chart:

02 [01] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2] (10 weeks / #1 peak)

06 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak)
07 [24]
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak)
09 [07]
Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9] (6 weeks / #7 peak)
16 [20]
ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)
18 [17]
Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18] (7 weeks / #6 peak)
20 [22]
Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak)
21 [29]
Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak)
22 [18]
Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22] (8 weeks / #2 peak)
23 [NE]
Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak)
37 [32]
Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37] (3 weeks / #14 peak)

Hey DaTilt,

I charted 'Supermodels' when it was initially released last year, then when their follow up release came out (which ended up reaching my #1 at the same time as 'Supermodels' finally went Top 5) that helped it a lot! South Arcade are probably my favourite new band. Gutted this crashed out in the semi final, but the people that I hoped would take to it seemed to love it, so I can't ask for much more than that. I think it's always a risk entering a rock song, and I think I've always DNQ-ed of finished in the bottom few final positions with a rock song!

Your entry wasn't to my cup of tea this month, so sorry I didn't help it through, but I've voted for your last few so I'm sure you'll enter something more to my tastes at some point!

I'm glad you discovered 'Guillotine' through my chart, I love the production on it and it feels much more subtle than the last few Valencia releases!

Thanks for commenting ☺️

  • Author
On 15/08/2026 at 06:57, Sergej said:

Hi there!

Nice to See these Songs in your Chart, specifically from your gainers and debuts:

07 [24] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak)

15 [38] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15] (3 weeks / #15 peak)

16 [20] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)

20 [22] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak)

23 [NE] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak)

25 [NE] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25] (1 week / #25 peak)

32 [NE] Florence Road - 7563 [32] (1 week / #32 peak)

33 [NE] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33] (1 week / #33 peak)

Great Chart!

Take Care.

Thanks for commenting Sergej!

  • Author
On 15/08/2026 at 06:59, JSG said:

I don't mind her voice personally but do you mean that Gracie Abrams song? That's crazy, I had no idea. I wasn't a massive fan of that one either tbh.

Yep, that's the one! 'Sue me' is quite the bop though, so I can forgive her voice 🤣

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.