Posted August 13Aug 13 banner courtesy of Joseph *.*Chart #489 | 13.08.26 01. Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [01-01] 02. Cannelle - BB Blue [05-03-01-01-02-02] 03. tlen - patnik 04. Charli xcx - Magic Metal Montana [04-03-04] 05. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [08-05-03-02-01-01-01-01-02-02-04-05] 06. After - Take Me to Sunrise [10-08-07-06] 07. Ariana Grande - nowhere, nobody [05-07] 08. Ela Minus and Nick León - qué les pasó a mis amigos? 09. LONOWN & Baby Jane - alone with you [01-01-01-02-02-02-02-03-03-06-09] 10. Ariana Grande - oh well [08-10] 11. Genesis Owusu & KYE - HUMAN AGAIN [15-13-10-09-11] 12. Ariana Grande - freak [10-12] 13. Ok Goodnight - Spiral [08-05-04-05-11-13] 14. daine - PQC [12-14] 15. Lola Leon - T Shirt [18-16-07-04-03-04-05-06-13-15] 16. Krystal Klear - PROJECT X [16-14-16] 17. Charli xcx - Camera [07-15-17] 18. Overmono - Slowmotion 19. Kelela - point blank [20-18-15-10-09-06-06-09-16-19] 20. CFCF - Love Took Root (feat. dance arts center) [20-12-08-04-07-07-11-17-20] 21. Ariana Grande - kiss me [18-21] 22. Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains [05-03-03-06-08-08-12-19-22] 23. Boy Harsher - Hard Beat [22-20-23] 24. yaego, jsn & Tamashī - Life* [09-13-21-24] 25. Ariana Grande - like i do [22-25] 26. Charli xcx - SS26 [01-02-02-03-04-05-07-09-11-14-23-26] 27. Angèle - Dis-le [20-17-12-10-12-15-24-27] 28. akiaura & Olya Holiday - Feel My Heart [01-01-02-04-05-04-05-06-10-11-14-17-25-28] 29. RIP Magic - Light Over There [18-26-29] 30. Charli xcx - Persona [19-27-30] 31. Ariana Grande - petal [28-31] 32. Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho 33. Overmono - After The Rain 34. Charli xcx - Wink Wink [33-28-22-30-20-29-34] 35. Man/Woman/Chainsaw - Lighter 36. akiaura & Baby Jane - Motorbike [06-11-16-16-14-12-15-21-30-36] 37. Rare DM - Honey [16-23-31-37] 38. Overmono - Barum (feat. Jaz Karis) 39. Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [07-06-07-11-13-17-24-32-39] 40. Rebecca Black - Michael.DROPOUTSxx Ebbb - Side On [18-25-33-xx]xx Four Tet - Human Voice [34-xx]xx Adult DVD - Cowboy On Aisle Three [13-14-19-26-35-xx]xx Olivia Rodrigo & Robert Smith - what's wrong with me [10-08-09-15-16-20-27-36-xx]xx Ela Minus & Nick León - espiral [16-17-21-28-37-xx]xx Liv del Estal - CŒUR TITANE [04-03-03-04-06-09-11-17-18-22-29-38-xx]xx ear - Coil [30-39-xx]xx Ninajirachi & Porter Robinson - WannaCry [40-xx]CHART FLASHBACK (2018) 01. BROCKHAMPTON - 1999 WILDFIRE [03-01-01-01-01] 02. Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit [05-02-04-02-02] 03. Ariana Grande - God is a woman [08-07-04-03] 04. Au/Ra & CamelPhat - Panic Room [14-05-04-08-06-03-03-04] 05. Travis Scott - STOP TRYING TO BE GOD 06. Benny Benassi & Sofi Tukker - Everybody Needs A Kiss [10-01-01-03-05-05-06] 07. Claptone - Birdsong (feat. Zola Blood) [12-03-02-02-04-02-06-07] 08. Twenty One Pilots - Levitate 09. CHVRCHES - Out of My Head (feat. Wednesday Campanella) [23-09] 10. ROSALÍA - PIENSO EN TU MIRÁCongrats to Slayyyter for achieving a multi-week chart topper *.* I think this is going to be the song that takes me back to summer 2026 in the future!thank you for the comments last week
August 14Aug 14 Hey jade!I was hoping Slayyyter would hold on to the #1. There's a 1000% chance that it'll end up at #1 on my own chart as well. Simply phenomenal.The cure declining gratefully as I'd expect from a queen.Oh no, looks like petal isn't quite hitting you. What's missing for you? I admit it's not her catchiest song but there is something about it I absolutely love.Fantastic chart 😁 enjoy your weekend!
August 14Aug 14 Hi Jade,"Patnik" is great!!! It should easily Q. Hope Ariana's songs can gain in the future, particularly "Petal".
August 15Aug 15 Hey Jade! :) Glad to see 'Brand New Chanel$' at #1 for a second week! I also like 'God Is A Woman' & 'Panic Room' from the throwbacks. Good chart!
August 16Aug 16 Author On 14/08/2026 at 07:42, JSG said:Hey jade!I was hoping Slayyyter would hold on to the #1. There's a 1000% chance that it'll end up at #1 on my own chart as well. Simply phenomenal.The cure declining gratefully as I'd expect from a queen.Oh no, looks like petal isn't quite hitting you. What's missing for you? I admit it's not her catchiest song but there is something about it I absolutely love.Fantastic chart 😁 enjoy your weekend!Hi James!I cannot get enough of this Slayyyter song at the moment 😍 so hyped for the full project. The absolute taste if it's #1 for you too! Surely a future multi-chart #1.<3 'the cure' coming for a very healthy position in my 2026 EOY countdownI feel like I should stan 'petal' a bit harder, as the lyrics are great and the production interesting, but it doesn't go quite as hard as I'd like it to maybe? I love the video though!thank you for commenting <3On 14/08/2026 at 20:08, DaTilt said:Hi Jade,"Patnik" is great!!! It should easily Q. Hope Ariana's songs can gain in the future, particularly "Petal".Hi DaTilt!I'm so glad you were right about it qualifying 🥰 great result for a back-up choice! thank you for commenting <3On 15/08/2026 at 01:11, Cornishswiftie98 said:Hey Jade! :)Glad to see 'Brand New Chanel$' at #1 for a second week! I also like 'God Is A Woman' & 'Panic Room' from the throwbacks.Good chart!Hi Piran!Yay ❤️ I feel like 'God is a woman' was such a turning point in my appreciation of Ariana, soooo good *.*thank you for commenting <3On 15/08/2026 at 07:04, Sergej said:Hi there Jade!Nice to See "Brand New Chanel$" at the top!Great Chart!Take Care.Hi Sergej!*.* this euphoric pop song is soundtracking the summer perfectly right now!thank you for commenting <314 hours ago, uhsting said:oooo will catch up with overmono soon xyessssss get on it thank you for commenting <3
August 16Aug 16 SNAP #1 and we stan Rebecca Black being queen of sneaking in the bottom of your charts these days *.*
August 17Aug 17 Author 23 hours ago, RobBot said:SNAP #1 and we stan Rebecca Black being queen of sneaking in the bottom of your charts these days *.*'Sugar Water Cyanide' truly the top 10 smash that got away as I was so late to the party xxStanning us having the same #1 thank you for commenting <3
August 19Aug 19 Author 21 hours ago, Addy! said:slayyyter at the top where she belongs also low key stanning tlen <3 I think she first charted for me in 2021 but my appreciation for her this year is next level, what a talent.omg I'm so happy to hear that <3 here's hoping for a decent result in the final!thank you for commenting <3
Create an account or sign in to comment