Jump to content

Pick 1 (again) this round 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Your least overrated

    • 5,6,7,8
    • Tragedy
      0
    • Better the devil you know
      0
    • Stomp
    • Chain reaction
    • Story of a heart

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 15/09/26 at 21:59

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I love me some fun AND chaos, perfect combination ❤️

Where can I sign up?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    The beauty of an opinion everyones got 1 but @Lee_J11 and @Spiceboy are always wrong 🤭

  • Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave? I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

  • Sorry I can’t stop laughing! 🤣

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

I love me some fun AND chaos, perfect combination ❤️

Where can I sign up?

Chaos… speak to @777666jason 🤭

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

Chaos… speak to @777666jason 🤭

Why is Jason chaos? He seems like a well behaved human being?

26 minutes ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

Why is Jason chaos? He seems like a well behaved human being?

Sorry I can’t stop laughing! 🤣

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

Sorry I can’t stop laughing! 🤣

image.gif

1 minute ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

image.gif

He is literally named after horror movie character! 🤣

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

He is literally named after horror movie character! 🤣

That doesn’t mean a thing lulu he can still be the sweetest thing?

11 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

He is literally named after horror movie character! 🤣

Tbf he isnt wrong in wanting to kill them he just wants to live the quiet life and these teenagers keep breaching his peace 😁

  • Author
2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Tbf he isnt wrong in wanting to kill them he just wants to live the quiet life and these teenagers keep breaching his peace 😁

image.gif

22 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

He is literally named after horror movie character! 🤣

Is this for real? Like, Jason's parents actually named him after Jason Voorhees?

If no, it's not actually "literally" #justasking

19 minutes ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

That doesn’t mean a thing lulu he can still be the sweetest thing?

Jason is a great guy...

"Sweet"... Nah!!

9 minutes ago, ChrisJK said:

Is this for real? Like, Jason's parents actually named him after Jason Voorhees?

If no, it's not actually "literally" #justasking

Jason is a great guy...

"Sweet"... Nah!!

Yep it is indeed, I’m sure he posted it on here before, his sister is also named after some horror movie character… is it Carrie @777666jason ?

1 minute ago, Spiceboy said:

Yep it is indeed, I’m sure he posted it on here before, his sister is also named after some horror movie character… is it Carrie @777666jason ?

If that's the case then it literally is true and I stand corrected!

4 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

Yep it is indeed, I’m sure he posted it on here before, his sister is also named after some horror movie character… is it Carrie @777666jason ?

Adrienne as in Adrienne barbeau an iconic scream Queen

Damien my brother is named after the omen

And yes @ChrisJK after Jason Voorhes

2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Adrienne as in Adrienne barbeau an iconic scream Queen

Damien my brother is named after the omen

And yes @ChrisJK after Jason Voorhes

Explains a lot kink

Also @ChrisJK think thats the first time you given me a compliment ill take it

But was also in the name thing in the longue is think iirc

14 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

Explains a lot kink

16 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

Explains a lot kink

IMG_7213.gif

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.