Jump to content

Ariana's Ultimate Album - Track 1 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Favourite Track 1

    • Honeymoon Avenue
      4
    • Intro
      0
    • Moonlight
      2
    • raindrops (an angel cried)
      0
    • imagine
      2
    • shut up
      0
    • intro (end of the world)
      0
    • kiss me
      1
  2. 2. Least Favourite Track 1

    • Honeymoon Avenue
      0
    • Intro
      4
    • Moonlight
      0
    • raindrops (an angel cried)
      2
    • imagine
      0
    • shut up
      3
    • intro (end of the world)
      0
    • kiss me
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

In the same vein as other forums have previously done, we're starting a game to create our perfect Ariana album.

We will start with a poll that includes the opening track from each of Ariana's eight studio albums and we will vote on our favourite (and least-favourite) to collate her strongest opener. We will then continue for each track two, three, etc.

I'll keep this open for the next few days to give everyone a chance to vote. Feel free to post your full rankings in the replies!

  • Replies 7
  • Views 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jordanlee1402
    Jordanlee1402

    kiss me is genuinely my favourite here! A possible career highlight and a perfect opener to the petal album. shut up is my least favourite. Not really a track I play on its own and it doesn’t really

  • Fun idea! I've gone with 'imagine' as my favourite for now although could see 'kiss me' challenging in the future. I feel bad for choosing an actual song over an intro but 'shut up' is one of the we

  • Honeymoon Avenue imagine kiss me Moonlight shut up Intro intro (end of the world) raindrops (an angel cried) I really could have gone with any of the top three. Like Jade, I can see 'kiss me'

Fun idea!

I've gone with 'imagine' as my favourite for now although could see 'kiss me' challenging in the future.

I feel bad for choosing an actual song over an intro but 'shut up' is one of the weakest songs on positions for me.

  • Author
  1. Honeymoon Avenue

  2. imagine

  3. kiss me

  4. Moonlight

  5. shut up

  6. Intro

  7. intro (end of the world)

  8. raindrops (an angel cried)

I really could have gone with any of the top three. Like Jade, I can see 'kiss me' eventually being top but I've been obsessed with 'Honeymoon Avenue' since the tour and I think this is the only chance I'll have to vote for Yours Truly.

'raindrops' loses the battle of the intros. Mainly for being so short.

kiss me is genuinely my favourite here! A possible career highlight and a perfect opener to the petal album.

shut up is my least favourite. Not really a track I play on its own and it doesn’t really set the tone of positions the album enough to open the album for me.

ranking the other full length tracks is tricky as they’re all solid and great ways of opening the album. Moonlight id probably put just above imagine for nostalgia reasons but imagine has some crazy vocals.

Honeymoon Avenue is also a pretty mature track for her age at the time and holds a place in my heart for being the very first Ariana track on an album! But she’s definitely topped it since.

intros wise raindrops Is the one I wish could’ve been extended more into a full length track! It works as the sweetener album opener (but it transitioning into blazed…!). I think raindrops could’ve been worked into something gorgeous but I know it has deep meaning and a connection to her family right?!

intro end of the world I enjoy (I kinda don’t think it needed the additions it had on the deluxe version). Intro to My Everything again works fine as an intro (but it’s the transition to Problem what again feels off I think it could’ve led into Why Try or One Last Time more seamlessly).

kiss me wins!!

1 Honeymoon Avenue (though i vastly prefer the live from London version)

2 Imagine

3 Kiss Me

4 Teardrops an Angel cried

5 shut up

6 intro end of the world

7 moonlight

8 intro

Edited by Henessy Lake

Favourite: Moonlight

Though I’d think ‘Honeymoon Avenue’ would be the right choice is this was actually a real album.

Least: shut up

It’s the only one of all of them that never did a thing for me.

  • Author

I will leave this open until at least 8pm tomorrow so hopefully we can get at least double figures in votes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.