Jump to content

Featured Replies

Well at least if Pagasa are out now that means they'd presumably have been out regardless x

(can't really be having Scotland 2 DNQing either x)

Just now, Herbs said:

OMG does that mean someone in SF1 got 2 10's and only 30 points?!

0 is less than 1 so not necessarily jump

  • Replies 282
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh... Yeah I still don't really know what I'm doing with this contest... The amount of DNQs I've had over the years is actually somewhat ridiculous to look back on (which I've been doing in my nationa

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    I think someone just had a heart attack.

  • top trolling for that Cor Lupus reveal!!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AllStarBySmashMouth said:

I want my Milk and Honey. :(

Will cola and cherry be an acceptable substitute? x

TZbR6aNEe5uQ11.gif

Looks like my 18 is up for grabs then, sadge x

(but yay for Scotland 2 <3)

  • Author

blacksquare warned me about putting the wrong video in and I hoped I would be able to go the whole thread without doing it. Briefly did there but edited it correctly x

  • Author

Pagasa finished 27th in semi-final 2 with 30.6 points (deducted 15% from 36 points)

All deducted entries out aside, we now have Kluminican Republic and POPHub.

Hmm I'm sure HMLTD must have got a few high scores so I have a feeling we may be about to lose a long Q streak here.

(only 36 points for Pagasa pre-deduction is desgusteng x)

also i figured that I wouldn’t read too much into the thumbnails bc everyone but me had the white background and DNQ’d which could have been a trolling thing but then Dalisska and Vaskla had the same thumbnails lol

idk if I shot myself in the foot but I love my next entry so much it doesn't even matter bc I kind of moved on to it a couple days ago. see you in 189

tumblr_mpzxjwhoj31qkdcumo1_400.gif

aww Patrick </3

but WOW was not expecting that, ALTHub thanks you all!!!!

There's 1 of the 6 20+ Q streaks over then! (Still pending Danæviia).

'Call Me Babe' was quite a fun entry but I'm not too shocked to see it out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.