Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

#25 at Bubbling Under Billboard Hot 100 this week.

  • Replies 13
  • Views 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    Climbs up another 13 places to reach a new peak of #58 in the UK.

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    Now up 12 to a new peak of #82

  • One of my friends adores this and I think I’ve finally learned to accept that I actually quite enjoy it 😂 Her voice is quite lovely actually. I’ll probably end up stanning it

One of my friends adores this and I think I’ve finally learned to accept that I actually quite enjoy it 😂

Her voice is quite lovely actually. I’ll probably end up stanning it cheeseblock

Would be nice if she finally got a hit after being around the block for a long time now (multiple contest winner x).

Not super crazy on this one.. though no denying her voice is powerful as per usual.

THIS IS ANGELIC! Where did this hide the last 12 months before me. Easily one of the best thing I have heard so far this year. This song is perfect. Hopefully this will go Top 10 worldwide!

On 18/09/2026 at 17:52, Roba. said:

94 in the chart today 😯

Now up 12 to a new peak of #82

Enters the UK Spotify Top 200 for the first time at #194 with 67,360 streams.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.