Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just now, awardinary said:

What happens to the universe if Persephonia win?

I will win too x

  • Replies 326
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    🖤 Thanks for all the Nelly votes this month. Baffled tbh. I was convinced we were heading for an Aeroche landslide and was really rooting for Persephonia or Althub this month, so seeing those last few

  • Iz様 🌟
    Iz様 🌟

    Before we begin, a word from the director: What we see tonight is a culmination of some of your best efforts at entertaining us all, as you do month after month. For that I must say thank you to ever

  • Iz様 🌟
    Iz様 🌟

    No votes were received from Kathaldazia, Aesthetica or Beaverdonia. We have now reached 80% reporting.

Posted Images

I couldn’t possibly do the maths to follow what’s going on but a return to the top 10 would be nice if I could possibly have clung on there. I’ve got about 20 lots of 4pts now to keep me afloat x

Thank you Jim!

(I will resist the temptation to peep at the result before you post it x)

  • Author

97% reporting: Greenfroze

23 hours ago, Freeze said:

Harmonica | push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind - 18

 

Neliönoir | Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho - 15

Lotunia | INFINITE - The Chaser - 13

 

Skall | Jasper Tygner & holybones - 28 Eyes - 12

Lookylion | Francesca E Luigi - Italopils Mi Amor – 11

Ennea | BALTHAZARD & Dyana – FADE – 10

 

Aeroche | Ane Brun - Hold Me (feat. ARY) - 9

Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero - 8

FSR Rontvia | Pandora - Trust Me – 7

 

Danæviia | anamē & Lydmor – Hopeful - 6

N DNTN | Frost Children – Satellites - 5

Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal - 4

 

Ramrynia | Bea Miller - drunk enough - 3

Aelandor | The Midnight - Crystalline [100th anniversary entry] - 2

Altyr Muunilinst | Tiger La Flor – FOREVERMORE - 1

 

 🥳

 

My commiserations:

 

Ajanaeda | Tiffany Stringer - Supernova

Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola

Thelonia | SUPERSTRINGS - Balearic Temptation

Zephyra Continuum | Livka - poza Tobą nic

Dalisska | Chanpan - i got a gun

Cor Lupus | AMARA ctk100 - Paradiso Nights

Flynnonda | Crawlers - ALL WE HAVE IS US

Ojnoj | Chxrry - Hall Of Fame

Scotland 2 | Effie & Eurohead - .com

Land of DW | Calva Louise - Con Corazón

Harmonica gets yet more, as does Neliönoir.

love Lotunia hoovering up all these 18’s

1 minute ago, LexC said:

Rob, me and Yu coming to save the pop nations [/cockdestroyersgif]

> pop nations

> gave Persephonia an 18

i know it’s a pop song but still funny x

  • Author

98% reporting: Skall

22 hours ago, Harve said:

18 21 | Jadakissnia | Kidskin - HEAVEN

15 10 | Sovarasma | Marina Herlop - Jaque

13 7 | Neliönoir | Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho

12 34 | Aelandor | The Midnight - Crystalline [100th anniversary entry]

11 39 | Aeroche | Ane Brun - Hold Me (feat. ARY)

10 40 | Ojnoj | Chxrry - Hall Of Fame

9 37 | New Helvetica | Lankum - Ghost Town

8 9 | The Spodic Empire | DJ Shadow - Stem / Long Stem (Medley)

7 25 | Trifoski | Dan English - Across My Jaw

6 38 | Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal

5 5 | POPHub | HMLTD - Blitzkrieg

4 19 | Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero

3 23 | FSR Rontvia | Pandora - Trust Me

2 29 | Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola

1 41 | Séyetana | Trooper Salute - Zetsuen

xxx

an 18 for Jadakissnia! which I just spotted I attributed wrongly on my final scoreboard so let's hope there's not too much to check or change with that

2 minutes ago, DaTilt said:

3 minutes ago, nine¾ said:

I will win too x

Actualler it's mer. Brer promised me, yes I, full join hostage priviliges on the occasion ha ever scraped a skin of the tooth win again!

Ok I think the tension died now, well done Nelly xx

(but thank you Harve!)

4 minutes ago, RobBot said:

I couldn’t possibly do the maths to follow what’s going on but a return to the top 10 would be nice if I could possibly have clung on there. I’ve got about 20 lots of 4pts now to keep me afloat x

I think I can do the math that Dalisska has probably dropped 20 places because the points aren't coming. 🤣

  • Author

100% reporting: A-Konohagakure

19 hours ago, CowTzy said:

f88f32b624da22f8d22b449c336adb8b64adca02

+18 6 | Vaskla | paris jackson - adagio (feat. Manchester Orchestra)

+15 16 | Ennea | BALTHAZARD & Dyana - FADE

+13 41 | Séyetana | Trooper Salute - Zetsuen

+12 8 | Thelonia | SUPERSTRINGS - Balearic Temptation

+11 30 | Land of DW | Calva Louise - Con Corazón

+10 15 | Lookylion | Francesca E Luigi - Italopils Mi Amor

+9 24 | Lentyll | Angine De Poitrine - Sherpa

+8 12 | Danæviia | anamē & Lydmor - Hopeful

+7 38 | Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal

+6 20 | Lotunia | INFINITE - The Chaser

+5 19 | Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero

+4 36 | N DNTN | Frost Children - Satellites

+3 29 | Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola

+2 3 | Altyr Muunilinst | Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE

+1 13 | Harmonica | push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind

and we end with anime and many points for Séyetana, as God intended

Okay, that was quite the drought in the end, expecting to be more like 15th but that’s still a boost back to the upper half after last contest and a positive end after quite a stressful confirmation period for me 😂

And thank you Cow for the last few points!

Can I have held onto a cheeky silver to go for a 50/50 AQ 👀

5 minutes ago, Qween said:

Thank you to Phil and Herbs for the 18s - I’m glad it founds some fans. This is my favourite entry in a long time.

I think I might be still good for top 20? Got some nice points after the freeze.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.