Jump to content

Ariana's Ultimate Album - Track 7 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Favourite Track 7

    • Daydreamin'
      0
    • Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
    • Greedy
    • succesful
      0
    • make up
    • safety net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
    • true story
    • freak
      0
  2. 2. Least Favourite Track 7

    • Daydreamin'
    • Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
    • Greedy
      0
    • succesful
    • make up
    • safety net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
    • true story
      0
    • freak

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

It was a hard fought battle between bad idea and supernatural but it was the latter than eventually won out by one vote. It becomes the first song not from Ari's first three albums to be voted the best. Let Me Love You finished a distant third on two votes. This is the first vote that I really disagree with.

Ultimate

  1. Honeymoon Avenue

  2. Dangerous Woman

  3. One Last Time

  4. Into You

  5. Break Free (feat. Zedd)

  6. supernatural

We make it back-to-back least favourites from Ari's debut with Piano following in the footsteps of Lovin' It. Best Mistake, sweetener, six thirty and bad idea (o) also pick up votes.

Worst

  1. Intro

  2. blazed (feat. Pharrell Williams)

  3. the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)

  4. Saturn Returns Interlude

  5. Lovin' It

  6. Piano

~

Yours Truly - 1, 2

My Everything - 2, 1

Dangerous Woman - 2, 0

sweetener - 0, 2

thank u, next - 0, 0

positions - 0, 0

eternal sunshine - 1, 1

petal - 0, 0

  • Replies 6
  • Views 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Best: Greedy Worst: Successful Man I wish most of the track 6s were track 7s lol

1 Make Up 10/10

2 Greedy 10/10

3 Safety Net 10/10

4 True Story 10/10

5 Daydreamin 8.5/10

6 Successful 8/10

7 Be My Baby 7.5/10

8 Freak 7.5/10

Justice for 'Piano'! But I can get behind a 'supernatural' win.

This time I went for 'safety net' as my favourite as tour clips have really revived my love for it <3

'successful' for worst

Greedy wins this round for me with true story and safety net battling for second favourite. I listen

to true story more but safety net was a positions album highlight and I am glad I got to hear that one live.

I think I missed last round but I’d have chosen supernatural as my favourite there!

  • Author
  1. Greedy

  2. successful

  3. safety net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

  4. true story

  5. make up

  6. Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)

  7. freak

  8. Daydreamin'

It looks like it's anyone's game for least favourite. I hope it's not successful

Best: Greedy

Worst: Successful

Man I wish most of the track 6s were track 7s lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.