Jump to content

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

and some of Fall Out Boy’s pretty pop 2010s material too. It’s a mess!

Ain’t it fun by paramore charts on it

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

I'M MOVIN TO THE SUN BOBABANSNAMANAABbANAABBANANA BASS OH YEAH NHEM

The best bit of the song imo

I knew the interpolation was coming but I still started laughing when he started singing, this is beyond tacky lol

I honestly love Drake doing this. It’s terrible but he won’t be restricted by toxic expectations of what he is meant to do as a rapper

Is it me, Drake's songs sound all the same to me lol

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

16 Drake & Don Toliver - Solar Eclipse

I immediately need DRAKE STFU now by Janice

Really hope Solar Eclipse fades away ASAP and Imael Angel's other slop song falls out. Sick of the slop

Edited by gasman449

Just now, JosephStyles said:

15 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia

Why?

Just in general

Why?

nice Ophelia is back not heard it in a while

Just now, Paramore said:

I honestly love Drake doing this. It’s terrible but he won’t be restricted by toxic expectations of what he is meant to do as a rapper

honestly same reason MAID OF HONOUR was my "fave" (not saying much) of the three albums he dropped this year - not because it was good but it was entertaingly awful in places whereas Drake defaults to monotonous mediocrity (Cheetah Print is like watching a three-car pileup 💀)

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Just now, DanielCarey said:

Ophelia reset due to it increasing by at least 25%.

It was reset on friday just couldnt chart

The Fate of Ophelia sounding great right now, especially after not hearing it for a while wub

Just now, JosephStyles said:

The Fate of Ophelia sounding great right now, especially after not hearing it for a while wub

I agree same

Create an account or sign in to comment