Jump to content

Featured Replies

At 4pm I would never have guessed that we would hear Gangnam Style but not Rein Me In.

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, N-S said:

Why is Drake still a thing?

He's trying his best to stay relevant.

I wouldn't mind Jamie Miller at #1 at least its different from the rest, its beginning to grow on me now.

I’m ready for the Boston, Texas, Expectations trifecta to see ACR

Just now, Mart!n said:

I wouldn't mind Jamie Miller at #1 at least its different from the rest, its beginning to grow on me now.

I won't mind as long as it doesn't become a long-running behemoth and I don't have to hear it on loop for the next year!

2 minutes ago, Paramore said:

I’m ready for the Boston, Texas, Expectations trifecta to see ACR

not expectations, it hasn't even made the top 40 yet 😭

(I know you mean Great Expectation)

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Hope this can at least stay top 20 for Noah and remain the highest new entry over Dr*ke. It's solid but I prefer much of The Great Divide

Just now, gasman449 said:

I won't mind as long as it doesn't become a long-running behemoth and I don't have to hear it on loop for the next year!

The problem is that there are no huge popular songs so things sort of hang around and take their turns at some point. Rein me in got stuck there for that reason

Just now, Paramore said:

The problem is that there are no huge popular songs so things sort of hang around and take their turns at some point. Rein me in got stuck there for that reason

Despite its domination I haven't actually heard Rein Me In much at all, it's hardly been played on radio this year unlike Ordinary and the other MOR-esque hits of the past 12-18 months.

I'm looking forward to seeing "The Hunger Games: Sunrise On The Reaping". I've already read the book. It's the darkest and most gruesome book in the whole series.

This is gonna avoid ACR isn't it...

2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

not expectations, it hasn't even made the top 40 yet 😭

(I know you mean Great Expectation)

I’m pro other expectations

Just now, DanielCarey said:

I'm looking forward to seeing "The Hunger Games: Sunrise On The Reaping". I've already read the book. It's the darkest and most gruesome book in the whole series.

Rumour has it the soundtrack may have more big hitters. This being out 2 months before the film, I wonder if another song will have a big release?

"Training Season" being, relatively, high in this First Look update might be an indication that her team has submitted the restocking sales to the OCC this week.

Bear in mind this is also climbing because two Taylor songs have dropped significantly (while Nicole Kidman's lagging behind due to the streaming platform discrepancy) - might be back in the top 10 still but I'd expect it to have dropped back from #6 by the end of the week.

Create an account or sign in to comment