Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 332
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • GreyAsh
    GreyAsh

    BUT - when talking about THE Kylie Minogue, I’d be upset if you didn’t refer to her as THE Kylie Minogue.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Mr brightside 🩵

Hoping ophealia is back since it was already granted a reset 🙏

probably still starred out

not setting a great example for new music when the one new song is dogshit and the two throwbacks are fab kink

3 minutes ago, mrpopquiz said:

probably still starred out

ophelia’s ahead of both Babylon and Cleveland on both major platforms (Spotify and Apple)! Any info on Amazon to lock it in?

1 minute ago, 777666jason said:

Katy is doing better on apple and amazon isnt she 🤞 this is a good sign

she's not in the top 200 on Apple so she's doing badly there but I don't know about Amazon - think Spotify's her strongest platform I'm afraid...

3 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

not setting a great example for new music when the one new song is dogshit and the two throwbacks are fab kink

make that three now! kink

Hoping all these oldies go ACR this week 🙏 need some good fresh music!

Im starting to wish this song was actually unwritten 😅

Cmon Tasha swap for something else at least

Open up the dirty window and let this song out of the chart

Create an account or sign in to comment