Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • Fierce - Sweet Love 2k
    • Eve - Who's That Girl
      0
    • Emma - I'll Be There
    • Chris Cornell - You Know My Name
    • My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
      0
    • Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You
      0
    • Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

It's off home for Kelly Rowland and 'Can't Nobody'. The track is the second single to be taken from Kelly's debut album Simply Deep and follows up previous single 'Stole'. It reached 5 in April 2003 and is build around the sample of Let's Get Small', the 1982 song by R&B band Trouble Funk.

8 Kelly Rowland - Can't Nobody 11/28 votes

9 Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should 10/24 votes

10 Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach 18/24 votes

Vote Your Least Fave!

  • Replies 5
  • Views 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Fierce cover, I don't know why we never heard of them again after this. Dayz Like That should have been a huge hit, so good.

I have to vote honestly and go with Chasing Cars, which I never really loved and it has been in these plenty.

I always forget the Chris Cornell song does badly whenever it pops up on anything in here, I thought it was good, a very diverting kind of Bond theme.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.