Jump to content

Featured Replies

Horses racing!?? Christ :blink:

 

I'm sitting on here listening to Arctic Monkeys.. again :(

 

Yeah and also doing the multichart. Fun on a Saturday afternoon -_- Bring on the Football in August ^_^

 

Arctic Monkeys are in for a small rise in the multichart this week, small being the main word -_-

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and also doing the multichart. Fun on a Saturday afternoon -_- Bring on the Football in August ^_^

 

Arctic Monkeys are in for a small rise in the multichart this week, small being the main word -_-

 

Can't wait for the new footy season like :boogie:

 

I'm gonna go to every home game this season (Or die tryin'), and also gonna try and get to the Birmingham game on the 14th of August and the Boro game on the 22nd September, although i'll need to get the night off work to go to that one ^_^

 

And every little helps, Daymun :tear:

Can't wait for the new footy season like :boogie:

 

I'm gonna go to every home game this season (Or die tryin'), and also gonna try and get to the Birmingham game on the 14th of August and the Boro game on the 22nd September, although i'll need to get the night off work to go to that one ^_^

 

And every little helps, Daymun :tear:

 

Me neither, i've been watching the Euro u21's but it's just not the same :( Oooh how will you get to the Birmingham game? :o

 

I suppose it does, plus Brianstorm is still in it aswell, so it's all good for the Arctics atm ^_^

Me neither, i've been watching the Euro u21's but it's just not the same :( Oooh how will you get to the Birmingham game? :o

 

I suppose it does, plus Brianstorm is still in it aswell, so it's all good for the Arctics atm ^_^

 

Nah, didn't bother watching the U21s

 

And by train, probablies :lol:

 

Yep - Fluorescent Adolescent for #1 :yahoo:

Nah, didn't bother watching the U21s

 

And by train, probablies :lol:

 

Yep - Fluorescent Adolescent for #1 :yahoo:

 

I didn't think of train :(

 

That would be amazing :w00t:

 

I just saw Nicky's Premiership Predictor thingy, his seems much more extreme than mine :o

I didn't think of train :(

 

That would be amazing :w00t:

 

I just saw Nicky's Premiership Predictor thingy, his seems much more extreme than mine :o

 

I can't believe the bast*rd bookmakers have us like 3rd from favourites to go down :manson:

 

I know we're not exactly premiership title contenders but for f***s sake we're not r*t**** :arrr:

 

I'm gonna p*** myself laughing when we stay up and the bookmakers and the morons who put money on us getting relegated lose all that money -_-

I can't believe the bast*rd bookmakers have us like 3rd from favourites to go down :manson:

 

I know we're not exactly premiership title contenders but for f***s sake we're not r*t**** :arrr:

 

I'm gonna p*** myself laughing when we stay up and the bookmakers and the morons who put money on us getting relegated lose all that money -_-

 

:lol: I expected it to be honest, they did the same with Reading (i think) last season. You'd think they would learn that the difference between teams coming up and teams finishing 13-17th last season is non-existant -_-

Its Not Raining :cheer: :cheer:

 

Hello All ^_^

 

I'm highly bored at the moment :(

 

I think i'm going to post my chart a day early. shocking news i know :o

 

 

:lol: I expected it to be honest, they did the same with Reading (i think) last season. You'd think they would learn that the difference between teams coming up and teams finishing 13-17th last season is non-existant -_-

 

You would think so wouldn't you, but obviously they skipped the queue when common sense was being handed out ^_^

 

Its Not Raining :cheer: :cheer:

 

Hello All ^_^

 

I'm highly bored at the moment :(

 

I think i'm going to post my chart a day early. shocking news i know :o

 

I know! :cheer:

 

And hello Ryan ^_^

 

I am also very bored atm, but am passing time p***ing about on my keyboard. I have a great tune, but no words to go with it :(

Its Not Raining :cheer: :cheer:

 

Hello All ^_^

 

I'm highly bored at the moment :(

 

I think i'm going to post my chart a day early. shocking news i know :o

 

Hi Ryan ^_^ I look forward to your chart, it'll give me something to do, although it'll only take about a minute to comment on it :lol:

You would think so wouldn't you, but obviously they skipped the queue when common sense was being handed out ^_^

 

I'm guessing the other 2 promoted clubs are below you in the odds :unsure:

I'm guessing the other 2 promoted clubs are below you in the odds :unsure:

 

Jeeeeeeeez, how'd you guess :rolleyes: :lol:

So Bored seems to be the theme today :(

 

The HMV website is being a c**k :angry:

 

I think i might be turning Alcoholic or something you know :( I have this urge to start drinking and its 3.39 Pm :(

 

 

Jeeeeeeeez, how'd you guess :rolleyes: :lol:

 

:lol: A classic Damon moment there :(

 

So Bored seems to be the theme today :(

 

The HMV website is being a c**k :angry:

 

I think i might be turning Alcoholic or something you know :( I have this urge to start drinking and its 3.39 Pm :(

 

I just used the HMV website and it was fine :unsure:

 

Don't drink, or at least drink water :cheer:

So Bored seems to be the theme today :(

 

The HMV website is being a c**k :angry:

 

I think i might be turning Alcoholic or something you know :( I have this urge to start drinking and its 3.39 Pm :(

 

It does indeed :(

 

And :o :o :o :o

 

I could never drink so early in the day, although im tempted to so I can go into work tonight drunk :w00t:

:lol: A classic Damon moment there :(

 

Nah, just VERY predictable bookmakers -_-

 

Like I said, I hope the f***ers lose thousands when Sunderland stay up :cheer:

Nah, just VERY predictable bookmakers -_-

 

Like I said, I hope the f***ers lose thousands when Sunderland stay up :cheer:

 

And Arsenal to win the Premiership :cheer: If i put £10 on that, the most i could get is £90 :o

Working whilst drunk is great. You have an excuse when your evil to the customers.

 

I think i'm going out tonight, so i suppose i can resist the Vodka till about 8PM :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Arsenal to win the Premiership :cheer: If i put £10 on that, the most i could get is £90 :o

 

Be thankful, if I was stupid enough to put £10 on Sunderland and we actually did go down, i'd get about £12 back -_-

 

Hate bookmakers :arrr:

Working whilst drunk is great. You have an excuse when your evil to the customers.

 

Yep, not only do i get disciplined for being nasty to the arseholes, I get fired for coming to work drunk in the first place :cheer:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.