Jump to content

Featured Replies

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I do, I give my heart and soul

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah :wub:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I do, I give my heart and soul

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah :wub:

This is the verse I can't get out of my head :wub:

That's Av Lav ain't it? That's quite high in my chart :w00t:
That's Av Lav ain't it? That's quite high in my chart :w00t:

I haven't looked at your new chart yet :o I'll go now ^_^

 

And yes it is Av Lav :wub:

This is the verse I can't get out of my head :wub:

That's the bridge silleh :angry:

 

The whole song is f*cking amaze though :wub: Avril's finest yet :heart:

That's the bridge silleh :angry:

 

The whole song is f*cking amaze though :wub: Avril's finest yet :heart:

I don't understand musical terms :angry:

I don't understand musical terms :angry:

Verse = similar musical structure, rhythm and tune

Chorus = I'm hoping you aren't QUITE that stupid :(

Bridge = different from both, usually leads into chorus from verse, is near the end of WYG

 

Never say I don't educate my subjects :funky:

Verse = similar musical structure, rhythm and tune

Chorus = I'm hoping you aren't QUITE that stupid :(

Bridge = different from both, usually leads into chorus from verse, is near the end of WYG

 

Never say I don't educate my subjects :funky:

It was only the bridge I was confused with really. And I knew what they were, I just didn't know the technical term :funky:

 

I find the bridge is usually the best part of the song. :wub:

It was only the bridge I was confused with really. And I knew what they were, I just didn't know the technical term :funky:

 

I find the bridge is usually the best part of the song. :wub:

Bridges usually have the best and most memorable parts, but you can't go wrong with a nice slice of chorus :wub:

SPEAK people :(

 

MY POSTS ALONE...ARE NOT ENOUGH, NOT ENOUGH, NOT ENOUGH (to keep this forum top 20 :()

I know :cry:

 

Anyway, am back now. Work was ok. Yeah.

  • Author
I know :cry:

 

Anyway, am back now. Work was ok. Yeah.

We will be top 20 this week, I am sure of it ^_^

We will be top 20 this week, I am sure of it ^_^

 

Course we will.. nearly everyday i've been on theres been a couple of guests browsing around.. add to that the reasonable amount of activity and I reckon we'll safely finish top 15 ^_^

I'm online after 10 thanks to an AMAZING Year 13 :wub:

 

His password is...wait for it...CHEESE :rofl::rofl::tear:

Yeah, he's a right legend <_< :arrr: :manson:

 

-_-

  • Author
I have just done some more of my chart #1s from 1994-1996! It is taking ages :(

You have more patience than me.. could never sit and do that :(

 

Think ill stick with my no.1s from 2006 onwards :tear:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.