Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hmmm, a bit of cheap light shopping, mainly bugger all though :cheer:

 

That's the way to do it :lol:

 

Better than working 2 nights <_<

 

But on the bright side, my mam's working all weekend = HOUSE TO SELF! :yahoo:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
That's the way to do it :lol:

 

Better than working 2 nights <_>

 

But on the bright side, my mam's working all weekend = HOUSE TO SELF! :yahoo:

Think of all the things you could get up to! :naughty:

Think of all the things you could get up to! :naughty:

Like cleaning and watching TV :naughty:

Think of all the things you could get up to! :naughty:

 

:naughty: indeed

 

I'll probs just sit and chillax some more, like I do when she's off work :lol:

 

Also means I can come back on the mic :dance:

Like cleaning and watching TV :naughty:

 

Cleaning? What is this cleaning of which you speak? :huh: :unsure:

  • Author
Like cleaning and watching TV :naughty:

 

Yes! :o :lol:

 

:naughty: indeed

 

I'll probs just sit and chillax some more, like I do when she's off work :lol:

 

Also means I can come back on the mic :dance:

 

We need you on the mic :P

 

Cleaning? What is this cleaning of which you speak? :huh: :unsure:

Its something mums do :naughty:

We need you on the mic :P

Its something mums do :naughty:

 

I will be on at some point ^_^

 

And :o

 

I never knew! :wacko:

  • Author
I will be on at some point ^_^

 

And :o

 

I never knew! :wacko:

I clean sometimes as well :( Best avoided, imo :lol:

I clean sometimes as well :( Best avoided, imo :lol:

 

Doesn't sound like the sort of activity I would enjoy tbh :(

 

Think i'll stick with lazing around ^_^

Tyron :mellow:

 

woot and all that :mellow:

Tyron :mellow:

 

woot and all that :mellow:

Mykul -_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5461/38159104na8.gif:w00t:

Mykul -_-

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5461/38159104na8.gif:w00t:

 

-_-

 

Tyron -_-

 

How was your trip then? -_-

-_-

 

Tyron -_-

 

How was your trip then? -_-

My trip was a mixture of :rofl: and -_- with a little dash of :naughty: at night ^_^

 

How was yours? -_-

My trip was a mixture of :rofl: and -_- with a little dash of :naughty: at night ^_^

 

How was yours? -_-

 

I see :unsure:

 

And my week's been cack tbh :(

Afternoon :o

 

Hello Michael B) How are you?

 

Straight after my mum and sister went out it started pouring of rain, and when they got back it stopped :lol: That has made my day :w00t:

Hello Michael B) How are you?

 

Straight after my mum and sister went out it started pouring of rain, and when they got back it stopped :lol: That has made my day :w00t:

 

Alright.. bored out of my skull though :/

 

And its always nice when it happens to someone else, because it tends to happen to me a lot <_<

Alright.. bored out of my skull though :/

 

And its always nice when it happens to someone else, because it tends to happen to me a lot <_<

 

Yeah im so bored im watching horse racing -_-

 

:lol: I hear a few stories of it happening but don't think its ever happened to me before :unsure:

Yeah im so bored im watching horse racing -_-

 

:lol: I hear a few stories of it happening but don't think its ever happened to me before :unsure:

 

Horses racing!?? Christ :blink:

 

I'm sitting on here listening to Arctic Monkeys.. again :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.