Jump to content

Featured Replies

Neeeeeee bother :D

 

Wow.. i'll have been here for a year in just 4 months time :o

 

Time flies when youre having fun and all that -_-

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :o

 

It doesnt seem that long ago you were a Newbie :o

 

You were offered this Mod job quite early if i remember ^_^

 

Then Feelgoodlove Florished (sp?) :cheer:

Wow :o

 

It doesnt seem that long ago you were a Newbie :o

 

You were offered this Mod job quite early if i remember ^_^

 

Then Feelgoodlove Florished (sp?) :cheer:

 

Yusss.. i'd only been here a few weeks :lol:

 

I'd call it a gamble that paid off on Matt's behalf -_- :P

  • Author
Yusss.. i'd only been here a few weeks :lol:

 

I'd call it a gamble that paid off on Matt's behalf -_- :P

It was no gamble - I knew you would be good ^_^

It was no gamble - I knew you would be good ^_^

 

SYKICK MAFFYOO! :oO:O:O

 

And then just a few months later I was made a leader of moderators, a leader of men, a man of tomorrow ^_^

 

Or something :/

  • Author
SYKICK MAFFYOO! :oO:O:O

 

And then just a few months later I was made a leader of moderators, a leader of men, a man of tomorrow ^_^

 

Or something :/

Aah, yes we witnessed the start of your megalomania right there :(

Aah, yes we witnessed the start of your megalomania right there :(

 

:(

 

Cannaet be helped :cry:

  • Author
:(

 

Cannaet be helped :cry:

:lol: I said that in my head in your voice - was most northern! :o

:lol: I said that in my head in your voice - was most northern! :o

 

Aye well, yer cannaet get mere norvern th'n Sund'land, like.. without gannin' into Scotland -_-

I just finished this week's album chart in a record 24 minutes and 38 seconds :wub:

 

And we got a record 20 contributions :yahoo: My advertising is paying off :wub:

Oops :w00t:

No i got it wrong :o

 

It was the Nineties :o Number 1 for Two weeks :wub:

 

Dont let David hear you saying that Tyron :angry:

 

and Thanks Michael ^_^

Jason Donovan? :kink:

 

Or Tasmin Archer? :o

Oops :w00t:

Well I'm wanting at least 21 next week so you'd better start thinking about your top 5 now :angry:

I just finished this week's album chart in a record 24 minutes and 38 seconds :wub:

 

And we got a record 20 contributions :yahoo: My advertising is paying off :wub:

Oops :w00t:

Oops :w00t:

Make that 22 :angry:

 

And can I just say your new profile pic is FAB, how many all-nighters did you have to pull to get that look? :wub:

Make that 22 :angry:

 

And can I just say your new profile pic is FAB, how many all-nighters did you have to pull to get that look? :wub:

 

Um... none at last count :lol:

 

But thanks anyway -_-

 

Is My Kulical Romance here? :dance:

 

I love that name :tear:

 

Don't ever call me that again :)

Jason Donovan? :kink:

 

Or Tasmin Archer? :o

Jasun had loads of hits :angry:

 

Your right though, Someone told me Tasmin Archer posts on Buzzjack :o

Tasmin Archer eh -_-

 

Can't believe that old rumour's still floating about :lol:

 

Sure I heard someone saying that to me when I first joined here :/

Didn't Tasmin Archer have a live webchat or something over at chc`? :unsure:

 

I'm sure it was Tasmin something :unsure:

I dont know :o

 

I think it was Craig that told me :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.