Jump to content

Featured Replies

Thought i smelt fresh meat in here

 

Could smell it all the way from YooChoob -_-

 

Welcome, btw ^_^

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YooChoob eh?

 

Aye, good site

 

Lots of cool videos on it that you can watch and stuff ^_^

 

I think it might just catch on :o

  • Author
Aye, good site

 

Lots of cool videos on it that you can watch and stuff ^_^

 

I think it might just catch on :o

I just the record companies don't get wind of it and delete everything! :o

I just the record companies don't get wind of it and delete everything! :o

 

Me too :o :o :o :o

 

Ugh.. so bored and hungry :(

  • Author
:/

 

Soooooooo bored :(

And I have to go to bed now :cry: Damn work :(

 

Nite, Mykul.

And I have to go to bed now :cry: Damn work :(

 

Nite, Mykul.

 

Damn work indeed :(

 

Night Maffyoo :cry:

Morning ^_^

 

Has new meat not returned yet? :(

Well your only sixteen, With a lot to say, But they wont give you the time of day. :o

 

Morning Tyron -_-

Well your only sixteen, With a lot to say, But they wont give you the time of day. :o

 

Morning Tyron -_-

What song is that from? :o

What song is that from? :o

My Song :smoke:

Morning everyone :D

 

Oooh, another Nelly Furtado fan? :wub:

Hey Seth ^_^

 

Yes, i'm a major fan :lol:

 

Are you a new Fan, or do you like Pre-Loose too :o?

I like pre-Loose as well, my favourite song of Nelly's is Try, I don't think she'll ever top it :heart:

Yes, i doubt she will ever top anything from Folklore.

 

Looks like she doesnt EVER want to make an english album again :( No more Nelly :o :(.

 

I see Lesley in your sig ^_^ she was great, did you see her on BBLB, she was really funny :lol:?

 

 

Afternoon ^_^

 

I just wrote an essay on Sunderland in the lounge without meaning to :rofl:

 

Can't help it.. I love being a mackem - plenty to be proud of :w00t:

Yes i saw :o The Empire :wub:

 

a great bar is near there SR1 :wub:

 

 

Yes i saw :o The Empire :wub:

 

a great bar is near there SR1 :wub:

 

:lol:

 

Aye, its a good bar ^_^

 

Bet you didn't know Washington DC and the American Stars and Stripes are based on Sunderland? -_-

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.