Jump to content

Featured Replies

It's true :cry:

 

And does me swearing on Eurovision mean NOTHING to ANYONE these days? :cry::cry:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true :cry:

 

And does me swearing on Eurovision mean NOTHING to ANYONE these days? :cry::cry:

Yeah but you love whats happening in the shoutbox really :o

 

I bet i can become Number 1 in the Shoutbox by the end of June :o :funky:

Yeah but you love whats happening in the shoutbox really :o

 

I bet i can become Number 1 in the Shoutbox by the end of June :o :funky:

I do admit it is a happy consequence :lol:

 

And I bet on the M.I.A forum you won't :smoke:

Indeed.

I finally got round to making my new sig Matt ^_^

 

You like?! :w00t:

 

Lead singers from all my fave bands :dance:

  • Author
I finally got round to making my new sig Matt ^_^

 

You like?! :w00t:

 

Lead singers from all my fave bands :dance:

Yes, I was just admiring it actually! ^_^ I like the effect on your avatar too.

Yes, I was just admiring it actually! ^_^ I like the effect on your avatar too.

 

And not a graphics programme in site ^_^

 

(Except Paint) :lol: :P

Impressive! ^_^

 

Thank you ^_^

 

Not quite as good as your Air one or Kelly's Rihanna one but im proud of myself ^_^

Ooooh Thats really Great Michael :o

 

I like the Orange on Alex the most ^_^

Just finished revising :manson:

 

Sig is nice though Michael, though I can only tell who two of them are :(

I can make out four i think. Alex, Johnny, Brandon and that guy from the Manic Street Preachers ^_^

:lol: Thanks!

 

And btw, Brandon Flowers isn't in my sig :lol:

 

They are (from left to right):

Jamie Reynolds [Klaxons], Alex Turner [Arctic Monkeys], James Dean Bradfield [Manic Street Preachers], Tom Meighan [Kasabian], Paul Smith [Maxïmo Park], John Lawler [Fratellis], Johnny Borrell [Razorlight] ^_^

Oh well Tom Meighan looks slightly like Brandon imo :lol:
Oh well Tom Meighan looks slightly like Brandon imo :lol:

 

EVERYONE's said its Brandon :rofl:

 

Although tbf its not the clearest of photos i took it from :////

 

Ah well.. *worships sig some more* :dance:

EVERYONE's said its Brandon :rofl:

 

Although tbf its not the clearest of photos i took it from :////

 

Ah well.. *worships sig some more* :dance:

i think its because it looks like his wearing a Suit :lol:

 

Which Brandon does alot ^_^

 

 

i think its because it looks like his wearing a Suit :lol:

 

Which Brandon does alot ^_^

 

It was taken from a photo of the band on their MySpace ^_^

 

And yeah, a lot of bands wear suits these days... seems to be the indie-ish thing to do :/

It was taken from a photo of the band on their MySpace ^_^

 

And yeah, a lot of bands wear suits these days... seems to be the indie-ish thing to do :/

Well its very stylish, so Amen to them :D I'm liking more and more indie by the day ^_^

 

Unintentionally hilarious:

 

People are so mad :lol: he probably thinks he can sing too :|

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.