Jump to content

Featured Replies

What I don't get about JoJo is why did they do a video for 'How To Touch A Girl' yet release 'Anything' instead?

And I love 'Coming For You', I hope it does get released and does well.

 

'Leave' was robbed by Nelly. :puke:

 

'How To Touch A Girl' was the second single in the US, but it rightfully flopped there.

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get about JoJo is why did they do a video for 'How To Touch A Girl' yet release 'Anything' instead?

And I love 'Coming For You', I hope it does get released and does well.

 

'Leave' was robbed by Nelly. :puke:

 

 

Because it flopped, and they spent all the money on that video ;) Don't think they wanted to risk it by spending money on another video and another flop. :(

"Anything" could have EASILY had a live video at LEAST!

 

 

Even a fan made video would of helped!

'How To Touch A Girl' was the second single in the US, but it rightfully flopped there.

cos she was over here promoting THR and TLTL which was really stupid

I don't think I will ever get bored of this! Over 700 plays.
Provided Rihanna holds off Take That, then I can see Umbrella staying at #1 until August or until an at the moment unknown new release comes along in the release schedules.
Yep. Take That will take #01 from her methinks.

I really, really don't think they will. Their album has sold 1.5m now or thereabouts and this song is just complete dirge in comparison to the previous 2 singles, so I wouldn't be surprised if it only scraped low Top10. ^_^

I really, really don't think they will. Their album has sold 1.5m now or thereabouts and this song is just complete dirge in comparison to the previous 2 singles, so I wouldn't be surprised if it only scraped low Top10. ^_^

I hope they don't but their fanbase is really strong though isn't it? :(

Hmm she has

 

4th June

Calvin Harris

 

11th June

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Rowland Ft Eve

Enrique

Whitestripes

 

18th June

50 Cent [12" though]

Take That

 

25th June

Avril Lavigne

Gwen Stefani

Kate Nash

 

2nd July

Natasha Bedingfield

Justin Timberlake

 

9th July

Timbaland

Garbage

Arctic Monkeys

 

So far....

Probably change and shiz.

Edited by Umbrella

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.